Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Vendor stuck in Crate

- - - - - crate stuck vendor

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
My vendor is stuck inside my moving crate, and I cant get him out. I have even tried to dismiss the vendor but he states that I can not dismiss him because he still has my items. The thing is when I try to click on goods to get my items nothing happens, no bag opens and I can not retrieve my goods.
Has anyone had this problem before? And does any one have any ideas on how to get my vendor out of my moving crate?
Thank you

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
try using your house sign vendor option

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

try using your house sign vendor option

There is a option on the house sign that says "Vendor Account" but there is no way to click on it.

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Have you logged out for 5 mins and tryed again?

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Have you logged out for 5 mins and tryed again?

Yeah the vendor has been stuck like that for a while, I noticed he was missing a few days ago and thought he ran out of money and left. So then I was looking at my house menu and noticed there was one item in the moving crate so I opened it to see what it was and it is the vendor. Now I cant get him out of there.

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Stupid bug. Page a gm(lol) and see if they can help :P

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
if you recently customized the house and the vendor went into crate (because you replaced its normal spot with a blockage item) .... click once on yourself and you should get the option "get vendor" on the menu ... *go to location where you want vendor and then place vendor

if you forgot to pay the vendor it went poof into the house sign (shows up in crate either way) - then you click once on the house sign which would give you an additional option for vendors ... Reclaim Vendor Inventory ... click on that ...

items will go into your backpack, and if that is full it will also go into bank, and if that is full it will tell you that some items are still in inventory, and you will need to unload what you have to get more ...

hope that helps :)

Zavi Torgal

Zavi Torgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
One thing to remember that you must be within 5 tiles of the house sign to get the inventory from the house sign. Yet it has some issues as well, so it is best to go outside the house and go under the house sign to claim the vendor's inventory. Good Luck!
Zavi

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

if you forgot to pay the vendor it went poof into the house sign (shows up in crate either way) - then you click once on the house sign which would give you an additional option for vendors ... Reclaim Vendor Inventory ... click on that ...hope that helps :)

It Worked!!! =) Thank you Queen Mum! Your the best :icon_king: You saved my vendor from being inside that scary crate. He told me he was getting a panic attack from claustrophobia. And now I must pay for his therapy:-/ oh well thank goodness for home insurance.:)

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
sending home baked cookies by air express to Lake Superior to feed Lovelykiki's vendor ... now get back to work sir - the sugar high will last ya awhile .. no more time off without telling da boss!! :)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Got the cookies today, they were delicious Thank you Queen Mum :)my vendor is back at work now and he is happier than ever. I should have known your cookies would do the trick.:icon_king:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crate, stuck, vendor