Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Dolphin Where art though

- - - - - art dolphin

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
I have seen these Dolphin statues in UO mostly in Luna people have them for decoration and when you walk past them they make a Dolphin sound. I tried looking online to see how to obtain one but I couldn't find anything on them. I asked around and got various answers, such as doing a quest and some one said you get them as a reward for an aquarium others said it was a vet reward. Any one know? Any help is appreciated Thank you:)

How do you get a Dolphin Statue?

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Is it the little green jumping one? I think they're one of the asian stealables? I have one of those but it doesn't make any sounds that I know of! I'm probably thinking of the wrong thing though :)

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
pic?

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Is this what your looking for? It doesn't make sounds though. Perhaps the homes you saw them in had a singing ball or one of the other sound making items nearby it ...

Posted Image

*information from Tokuno Stealable Artifacts on Stratics.

Gyvalor

Gyvalor

collecter of death robes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I think Kiki might be talking about the statue you have a chance at getting after tossing a white fishing net. same place the anchor comes from I belive.
Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
I'm thinking of the same thing Mum posted.

I've never seen a dolphin OR anchor from a fishing net - oooh that would be cool!! :)

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Ok i think we heading in the right direction now ....

Found this on UOStuff which is merging to UOGuide ...
This one makes a dolphin noise but its a Seahorse statuette :)

Seahorse Statuette

From UO Stuff

Jump to: navigation, search

Artifact Stats
Posted ImageSeahorse Statuette Decorative (Leviathan Only)

The Seahorse Statuette is one of the minor artifacts that can be found by defeating the Leviathan that can be fished up with a Fabled Fishing Net.

The statuette makes Dolphin sounds when you pass by it and it can be dyed with a statuette dye tub.

Retrieved from "http://www.uostuff.c...horse_Statuette"
Category: Minor Artifacts - Ilshenar

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
found this on cybers post http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=38262

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

Ok i think we heading in the right direction now ....

Found this on UOStuff which is merging to UOGuide ...
This one makes a dolphin noise but its a Seahorse statuette :)

whoa I want one!! Cool!!!!!! :)

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

omg, so awesome! I ran over to buy it, then saw it was $200

D'OH!

*slinks back into my hole of poverty*

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Thank you guys for your help. Yeah :laughing7: it turned out my Dolphin was a Sea Horse thats probably why I couldn't find any information online when I would type in UO Dolphin statue. Thank you for your help the Sea Horse Statue looks so cool, but I think it is very hard to get and I have not seen any one selling theirs, so they must be very rare.:)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

They are so uber cute, wish I could get one :) Thanks for posting that link. Maybe Santa Clause will be nice to me next year and I'll find it in my UO stocking =)

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Well, you always could skill fishing on one of your chars and go fish yourself some leviatans... :-)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Yeah but the thing is not all leviathans have the Sea Horse statue, so it would be like winning the lottery, on finding the leviathan with the rare inside of it as not all of them have it.

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
kit if you are really interested in fishing up some I can shed some light on it so just send me a pm.

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
put this together from Stratics and Uoguide in case anyone is interested:

Message in a Bottle: When used it will turn into a waterstained SOS. Or if you're lucky it will turn into an Ancient SOS, which about 1 in 25 does. Every time you successfully fish up a treasure map or SOS bottle a sea serpent will surface and attack. The treasure map or SOS bottle will be on the serpents corpse. Sea serpents that are pulled up through normal fishing that did not result in a treasure map or SOS bottle will not have these items on them.
Can only be found in deep water skill required to fish up bottles is 100! Using the Ancient SOS at the location mentioned on it will allow you to fish up a treasure chest recovered from a shipwreck, just like a normal SOS. These chests are colored white and carry treasure one level higher than the highest possible on a normal SOS. Inside the fished up chest will also be a Fabled Fishing Net, which when used in deep water will summon a group of sea monsters, including the terrible Leviathan. Skill required to use a net is 65.Best spot seems to be the docks in Bucs Den. (not confirmed if you can still reach deep water here or not). Leviathan seems to be on par with most high end paragons. Not too hard to kill but they do teleport so they can kill you quick.
List of artis from Leviathan http://www.uoguide.c...cts_(Leviathan)

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
Hmmm how bad are these Leviathan mama-jammas? I have a GM fishergal with 90-ish archery. Has anyone ever solo'd one? From that Stratics info, it looks like you need a fabled fishing net to pull up a Leviathan, and then only some Leviathans will drop the dolphin statue.

Haven't gone fishing in a while...

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
you are correct must have white net to get Leviathan and his friends, many have soloed them using the docks as leviathan is the only one that can come ashore thus "losing" the rest of the spawn. There is a chance of getting an arti from them however i have no clue what the rng chance on the statues is. Leviathan takes less to kill than a para cu in my experience but can teleport and stomp you if you arent careful.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I've seen mages solo them (in Bucs Den, as Merth said) , but I think an archer should be even better nowadays.

Craiger

Craiger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
*Goes to look in chests*

MWAHAHAHA

Readies GM Mage/Archer/Fisher....
Stupid people cause heart attacks

If you need a hand, call me. If you need a hand-out, get lost.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, dolphin