Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A little help required

- - - - - required

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Alba

Alba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Don't know if anyone can help me but I'm trying to reach an old friend who used to frequent these boards. She went by the name of Lady Taranessa here and I'd love to catch up with her. I lost touch when we both stopped playing Starcraft way back in the mists of time.

If anyone remembers her and can help me out it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Alba
The Grumpy Scots Warlord :brave:

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
Taranessa who used to hang with Shelly and Covern of Crosswoods? Probably was a person in ERPA back in the day and probably connected to Naeloth and stuff in UO?
Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Hello Alba,welcome to UOForums.

There is also a Lady Taranessa who used to frequent the Sword & Shovel Tavern in Valoria.

She can often be found nowadays in The Trinsic Rose tavern.

I have passed this link on to Vanqa's player [who knows Taranessa ] and may be able to help you more,ie ICq number etc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edmund Fairholm

Edmund Fairholm

MoongatesWiki Curator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
You can also see the wiki-article about the Rose, it will help you get there: http://wiki.moongates.org/Trinsic_Rose

(I appreciate help on extending both that article and other articles. Apparently uploading files is now again activated, by the way.)

-- Gerbo, curator of the MoongatesWiki

Posted Image

Gwen Irima

Gwen Irima

Lost elf

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationHolland
That one that regularly visists the Rose would be Lady Tyranissa Wrath and not Taranessa :(

Posted Image
-oOo- About Elves -oOo-

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

That one that regularly visists the Rose would be Lady Tyranissa Wrath and not Taranessa :(

*slaps head* of course,silly me :-/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alba

Alba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thankyou for the responses so far, alas I'm still no nearer to finding her :'(

The last time I spoke to her she'd only recently been married to Trinsic Count Kamchack ... I believe the wedding was just a little controversial and caused no-end of trouble at the time ... she always did like to be controversial :shock:

Alba
The Grumpy Scots Warlord :brave:

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
Alba - I will PM you tomorrow via these forums =)

I know a little and may be able to give you a starting off point.
Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: required