Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

How to offer vendor deed to co-owner of house

- - - - - coowner deed house offer vendor

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_xyoungwoongx_*

Guest_xyoungwoongx_*
  • Guests
How do you offer the vendor deed to the co-owner of house? so that they can place the vendor wherever they would like in the house

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
First buy the pink vendor rental deed from any npc banker.
Then double click deed (in backpack) and target tile where you want the vendor to be located.
Double click the deed on the floor and you will get a menu -
from there type in amount you want to charge the renter (0 if freee).
Set the amount of time for the contract ...
Check for renewing if you want it to be an autorenew contract (or no for auto renewing)
Once that is done then click the "offer" button to other person (co-owner in this case) by targeting them.
That character then gets a window .. if they agree with terms then they click yes ...
However two things to note .... if it is to be auto renew they must confirm that part ...
once they click yes and the vendor appears have them click on the vendor to make sure that it will autorenew ...
otherwise the vendor will go poof at the end of the contract term.

Even though a co-owner of the house, their vendors are rented vendors.

Hope that helps ... :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
When I was a co-owner my friend lowered the rent down to one coin per week, so as nit to make money from me.
Respect everyone

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Aye you can charge 0 (free) to anyone :) just type in 0 for the amount and it will be free ..
all our vendors are free to folks .... just have to keep them stocked or we have to relinquish the entitlement of being with us ...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests
*sigh* I miss the old vendor deeds when one could just buy one if your friended use it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coowner, deed, house, offer, vendor