Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Top PvP Templates?

- - - - - pvp templates top

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Some people still rock parry mages but you really have to sacrifice to do it - or commit yourself to chugging a gtr agility pot w/ EP every couple minutes. With 45 DCI or Higher (and phys) - DCI is very comparible to parry. I tried for months to fit in stacked DCI (70ish) and have phys.

that didnt' happen. =)

My hope is that they'll keep nerfing and nerfing and nerfing and before you know it - it'll be pre AOS again! :<3
Posted Image

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
that still wouldn't make you good though nat :spam4:

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
So what do you guys think is the best dexxer template now??i used to run a DP ninja but without DS its pointless and useless, any suggestions i have a necro mage still but i like playing dexxers more plus i have awesome MR/resist suits

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
you can still play that dp fencer template if you want and add parry instead of ninja

My personal fav. dexxer temp is just a straight macing parry dexxer
120 macing
120 tactics
120 resists
120 anat
120 healing
120 parry

you can make bush taming dexxers
I guess your options are endless cause there isn't really a BEST dexxer template.

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
well i have all those skills listed lol not all 120d but most are close ive got an unused char with 120 macing 120 tactics 120 anat 92 healing 98 parry and i have multiple soulstone frags with resists one thats like 110 one thats 90ish i have alot of unused skills lol il throw different crap together until i find something i like thats effective like i usually do :P

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Keep pushing me Vally... might do something you'll regret...

Vally and Sind sittin in a tree... :la:
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*waits for the oncoming carnage*

Who's Sind?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Only the trammelist of trammelites... and Vally's 1/4 life crisis.
Posted Image

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
She's my like 50-70ish?+ crush who likes to try and compare her declining life to my up and coming life.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Well im going to jump in here..

Lots of good 1v1 pvp chars but stand alone would be something with taming and such.

I would have to go with archer tamer

Archery 100 (hunter's +20 making this 120 skill)
tame 105>>>>>>>
vet 105>>>>>>>>>.. this is being able to control and work with any animal you need.
chivalry 105 holy light spam and god healing
tactics 90 all you need for everything in tactics
fencing, swords, or macing 120 this is for disarm
vet 95 this is for resing your pet

this char 4/6 caster
this char is pot chuger (balanced heavy and balanced crossbow)
50 pot ring with hit
orni
most get nice dog and dismount then moving shot and such then also mortal.
You see the issue here right?

Mac has spoken hehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
The best overall pvp template currently is a max dci necro mage with EP.

120 magery
120 eval
120 med
120 necro
120 ss
120 resist

get a mage weapon with SC and dci, then the alchy talisman etc.

If you look at the best pvp guild in UO, they all have atleast one character like this in the guild. Now you could technically develop a better overall 1v1 character, but overall in terms of 1v1 combat and group combat, this is currently the best template.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

The best overall pvp template currently is a max dci necro mage with EP.

120 magery
120 eval
120 med
120 necro
120 ss
120 resist

get a mage weapon with SC and dci, then the alchy talisman etc.

If you look at the best pvp guild in UO, they all have atleast one character like this in the guild. Now you could technically develop a better overall 1v1 character, but overall in terms of 1v1 combat and group combat, this is currently the best template.

I would tweak that a bit with some focus, less necro.

Also, inscribe/poison mage with this idea is just as destructive.

To truly understand something, change it.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
You can alter it however you want as long as the base concept is intact which is high dci and pot chugging with 50 EP. You could even remove resist and throw on spell weaving.

Most pvper's run as a human so taking away from necro for a little focus isn't worth it because of jack of all trades.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
the crys ring gives 20 focus and 2 mr 20 mage (for mage weapon). 50 more points in focus for the stam/mana regen is well worth it in my opinion.

I just wish I had the ability to drop my 1/2 shield (inquisitors on suit), in order to chug. I have never relied on chugging.

To truly understand something, change it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, templates, top