Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Top PvP Templates?

- - - - - pvp templates top

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Hahaha, so I guess sisters fall in the same category as boys, and get bigger rocks thrown at them?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Nat can't pvp its is all opinion based anyways. :icon_king:

As for this topic of a necro template. Putting chiv on a necro mage is extremely stupid even if it is only 50. Look 50 spellweaving is way more useful or finding a way to squeeze in wrestling would help 10 fold.

I'll lay out the downsides to 50 chiv: first of all your heals will do very little, secondly you will not be able to cure upper level poisons, third your remove curse while nice is going to be a non factor after you whiter a few times or kill a couple people and finally divine fury is an extremely stupid spell to cast unless you have the stacked dci to back it up (for you slower people that means when you cast divine fury you lose 20 dci for that period making it easier for you to be hit). Also every single spell I just listed can be done with other items in the game. heals/cures are better casted using mage if that is your skill of choice, remove curse can be cured with apples (granted the re-use timer is a downside) and as for divine fury simply use total refresh pots because you wont lose your dci and it will generate the same affect of refilling your stam.

Look to the OP if you want a good template to come back to UO with and you are dead set on a necro mage your best bet is going to be a pure necro mage
120 mage, eval , resists, ss, necro, med using a staff of magi/pyros or swords of pros.

If you can't get your hands on the scrolls then you can play around with the extra skill points you have but I would not use chiv on any mage style template because the 2/6 chiv is rather pointless on a mage specially when you can have something like spellweaving to summon pixies, cast attunement and gift of renewal and a few other decent spellweaving spells that can be cast at 50 skill.

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

O.O

Them sounds likes fightin' words.

Welcome to The Forums Vally :)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Someone wants a swift kick to the censored area.

and you just said all the same stuff i did... just in a shorter post. lol... damn women.
Posted Image

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Ya well generally people tend to take advice from great pvpers nat not good ones =P I kid I kid. Oh and thanks for the welcome aboard :P

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I don't recall who taught me everything I know....

It might have been trixy I just can't be sure... :thefinger:
Posted Image

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Hey now just because you're a slow learner doesn't make me a bad teacher!:sign4:

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
DAMN you are out witting me.... today
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

DAMN you are out witting me.... today

Conceding anything to your opponent is never an option.

I guess she was right...

Hey now just because you're a slow learner doesn't make me a bad teacher!:sign4:

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
:laugh:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Gank!
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
para gank :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
worse this is an omen para gank, cross-efield, dispelling the middle placing a poison field and casting two EVs gank...:XXpuke:

Vally

Vally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
oh and nat DK is dead silly girl! Its time to update so people know whats up.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
It appears my little sister is as big of a spammer as me. :)

And Maja.... how could I PvP with you when you where playing on my accounts? :P Don't think i've given them to you either! mwahahaha

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Must be nice to have someone working for you Snuggs. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
YESH! And i get my own office at work in a month! I'm moving up in the world!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Congrats on the office. Dont forgot to have your sis gather resources too. We have to manage her time for her. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
And even though she's using your accounts, she still needs to understand when the time comes, she grabs a shield and runs to the front.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
She is paying for them right now so I can't do much commanding other then, "DON'T TOUCH MY CHARACTERS!!" and last but not limited to "LEAVE MY VET REWARDS ALONE!!!"

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, templates, top