Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How to Contact EA/UO Customer Support

- - - - - contact customer ea or uo support

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Telephone Support:
Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435 Outside the United States: 1-650-628-4306. The hours of operation 6:00am-10:00pm PST, Monday thru Friday

EA Customer Support page

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Pennywise

Pennywise

Crumbpicker, dat der Renaissance Manz of da Werlds!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
B-b-b-but da whole damn conversation j-j-j-just might sound a lot like dis...

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

B-b-b-but da whole damn conversation j-j-j-just might sound a lot like dis...

YouTube - Darth Vader Prank Call to Microsoft

lol that's funny stuff

Degerdi

Degerdi

Waiting to steal your monacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Posted Image
strap a note to this sucker and hope for the best
Curses! Who stole my monacle? :mycry:

directordoug

directordoug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just to clarify to Snugglebunny and others, UO tech support (as I just found out)is NOT open 7 days a week. Customer support for EA is, sort of, if you call it customer support. I began (after some wait) with Ben, who i gave every piece of information I posess short of the size of my...never mind...a lot of info. I then found that he knows NOTHING about UO, let alone tech. He put me on hold to find someone, and soon I was on with a woman with a suspiciously careful accent (not that I would EVER suggest that EA would route me to India for tech support...), who demanded all the above info AGAIN, then (even after I began by asking if she knew anything about UO tech issues and was brushed off) was told that she knew nothing about UO, and the tech dept was only open business hours M-F. Ah well....guess I don't need help...

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Thanks for the update DirectorDoug. I've updated the post.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

iheartcullens

iheartcullens

Phoenix Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I have been having a great deal of trouble trying to find anyone who can help me with ANYTHING UO related. One lady gave me a different number to call, telling me that Pogo was now in charge of all UO related questions, THAT number told me that UO reps weren't there on Sun, and to call back during the week, and when I did THAT, they told me that there really isn't a UO help line at the moment, that they are transferring everything over seas...hence the suspiciously careful accent that directordoug mentioned. That I find VERY annoying...no, I have no tolerance for people who can't speak clear English when I am in AMERICA. Sorry to offend anyone. My problem is that I started playin UO back in 1999, my now ex husband and I did. He had his own account and so do, er did, I. I played off and on for a few years after he and I divorced, and then took a few years off. I come back last week to find alot of changes, and that I can not remember my password, nor does the email address I used back then exist anymore, so I can't get my password back. There fore, reactivating my account is a no go, however I managed to start a half a** account with only a few of the upgrades. So now, I feel as if I spent all that money, time and effort on the games way back when, for nothing, because there is no UO support. The Knowledge Base SUCKS on uoherald.com. Anyway, enough for my ranting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contact, customer, ea or uo, support