Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blackrock piece and elementary????

- - - - - blackrock elementary piece

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bugger

bugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
what the **** is a small piece of blackrock? I get lots of em but cant find info bout em. My next prob is that when im out there mining I get killed by a blackrock elementary from time to time, is there anyway to not mine those nasty things like take mining skill down?? why do they come?

Thanks

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Small blacrock pieces were used to be exchanged by more useful items in the past, but today there seems to be no use for them. Well, I would stick to them anyway,for whatever use they may have in the future.

Blacrock elementals, you cannot avoid. There is a very small chance that one appears during mining and I think their appereance is independent of your mining skill. You can still run for your life and save yourself if your connection is fast enough.

bugger

bugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
they kill me so fast, I use to watch tv while mining a spot and when that spot is dry i go to next spot, I just turn my head for a few secs and then when i check back i got a few hp:s left and *boom* im dead lol do they come in both tramm and fel? nasty things. usualy there is a healer nearby so I just get healed and go back to lore it away so I can grab my stuff.
One thing i noticed was that when I trained a char from 30 to 100 in a few days with many mining hours I never saw a blackrock ele until I gm:d mining, gm:d yesterday and today I had 6 of em already in 4-5 hours mining and none the other days, same with the blackrock piece, got 12 or so after I gmd but none the other days of mining.

Well who said it was easy to be a worker...

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
6 in 4-5 hrs is sheer bad luck.
I mine 1 hr a day and never seen one in weeks.
And yes they come both in trammel and fel.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
Is he using maybe a Blackrock Pickaxe or shovel?

I know there used to be tools that came in elementals. Gold, copper and so on. Maybe he picked up a blackrock one.

Lostboy7

Lostboy7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
do you only get the small pieces now or has ne one gotten larger pieces?

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I believe the blackrock is going to come back into play with the story line events. You can say the armeggedon spell and it does half life damage to the shadowlords. We have not seen the last of these enemies and blackrock sells in chessie for at least 100k each. Hold onto them.

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts

do you only get the small pieces now or has ne one gotten larger pieces?

you can only get small pieces from mining now. Only way you could get a large piece will be to buy it from someones vendor, if there are any for sale on your shard. Also blackrock elementals stopped spawning around Feb. 14, 2008 (there was some problem with valentine's day gifts or something and he elementals were turned off)
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackrock, elementary, piece