Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blessed Rubble Dress

- - - - - blessed dress rubble

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

SumoRat

SumoRat

Minax Factioneer Of Legends

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Depending The Shard Your Playing.. Id Guess 50m+ :>

Xenobia

Xenobia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Not to bring this up again but I just found this site. I sooooooo would have blessed it too! In my humble opinion, it makes it even better :) And it is still worth a lot no matter what...that is assuming that she would even ever sell it.

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

yes it looks good as deco - i have used a couple of the hangers to hang lanterns off as seen in this pic.....but i thought they would look good to hang flower baskets from - maybe the spring deco ones :)

Your house rocks!
StoneCypher

Xenobia

Xenobia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I agree! I wish I had that kind of deco genius. *sigh*

StoneCypher, I absolutely LOVE your avatar!!!! I cracked up when I saw it for the first time the other day...just had to mention it :)

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

:) Could still sale it for 38 million regardless.. and why wouldn't you carry weight while pvping?

90stones on a dress while pvping? -.- Crazy... you don't usually carry weight while pvping because of curses and such. If you go over weight, your stamina drains and you're screwed! :)

Limlight

Limlight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Well, I had 3 dresses and 1 pants that I X-sharded from Legends to Atlantic.

I looted them myself....so the respawn is wierd.

Since I got 3 dresses in the re-spawn and only 1 pants.

:-[

I sold 2 of the dresses at 25 mil per.

Could have gotten more. But for the little work it took. I felt like 25 mil was very fair.

The real kicker is people majorly missed out on dead shards. I got mass amounts of display cases and good rubble pieces from dead shards in felluca where no one was going.

It would have been easy for a complete noobie (2 months old) to be on a crappy shard and get over 500 mil in items and go from poor to rich immedietely.

It was a fantastic event.

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
the mechanics of the spawn/drop could dictate a lower or higher drop rate according to what I read on the spawn.

Missed it, or I might have some vanq weapons and rubble to fling at passersby.

It's all good, though, I'm getting good gains through this new event.

=)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blessed, dress, rubble