Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Uhhhh o IDOC for me?

- - - - - idoc uhhhh

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

ok here ya go make it easy set up a trial acct, place a house on trial acct (your gonna have to drop grab gold or check somewhere safe like a deserted inn), log trial acct off, log main run to trial house and log out under sign, log back in trial acct and immediately click sign and friend main (should still be sitting there waiting on log out timer), now that main is friended he can bring all stuffs to this house and lock down, after 7 day wait is up transfer house from trial to main or just place another on main.

Sonds like the best solution by far.

One thing though, out of curiosity - would there be any benefit to making the 'old' character co-owner of the new place rather than just 'friend', would it let them do more for placing stuff in the new house?

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
making co-owner will allow just about full access the only thing not available to co-owner is secures placed by owner and set to owner only and will not allow you to pick up lockdowns by owner

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
You could also get a trial account and transfer the house to that account, then after the time runs out, transfer it back :) a voila!

and then I noticed how old this thread is...
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

dhekke

dhekke

I am the Gosso King!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
I still think the best idea is to transfer it to a friend, and then transfer it back to you...
I think it will work

We are Ultima Online

Chloe la Mare

Chloe la Mare

Diminished Responsibility and Ginger.. Apparently..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
one quick question from me thats kind of related... Is it one house per account or one house per shard?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vesper Milita

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Biggztime,if its any help, I play on Europa and can hold a spot for you as I just gave my buildings away

No idea what shard your on,but if its Europa, and merth cant help,send me a shout.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
It's presently one house per account, with the exception of grandfathered housing accounts from long ago
Posted Image

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Tabbi: As long as you have a free house slot on your acc, you can take his house even if he doesn't play on Europa. Just make a new char on his server :) But you probably knew that hehe

Lazytown - The Dark Codex - Moonlight
Part of UO since 1999, always willing to help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: idoc, uhhhh