Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Uhhhh o IDOC for me?

- - - - - idoc uhhhh

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hey had a quick ?
I just tried and succesfully placed a new house.That made my old house go into condemnation.I would have been fine if i stopped there but nOOOoooOo.
I didnt like the tower that I placed and demo'd the thing in hopes of placing an 18/18 custom.
Heres the problem as im sure you guys are smelling it out already :angry5:

It wouldnt let me place another house for 170hrs,but my old house will collapse in 2 days? did i get that math right?

Called a GM but of course they cant help out with anything other than player harrasment(they live 4 that call I rekon)
Just wondering about the refresh rate.Cant i keep it up ? or is it a loss?
Any input would be mucho appreciated.......

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Its going to fall at this point. There is nothing you can do. What shard and where is your house located at?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
LOL not quite ready yet to give out coordinates to all my hard work yet but ty Maddux.I know I pulled a rookie move but im not looking to have a camp out around my castle anytime soon.

*Wonders out loud* If indeed im gonna lose it.I will just get packys for all my chars and load them up and stable them.Should be able to hold all between my 7 chars thats alot of packies.Napa is pretty available for house lots.Gotta few runes left to spots.

What a rook move I know.
Its not how you got in the situation but its how you get out that matters.

Put on the coffe were moving tonite......................................

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Good idea. Or you can sell the house or give it to a friend, who doesn't have a house, and he can give it back to you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
cant stable a loaded packy :P

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
125 items in each char bank 125 items in each char bag. if you have beetles have each of your chars ride a loaded one gives you 125 items X7 more.

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
pretty sure you could get a trial account.. one of those 15 free day things.. and put the house on him :)

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
If I transfer the house and then have them give it back.Is that an immediate transaction?
Or would I have to wait the rest of the 165 hours till I can place

Thanx for the help im freaking out a bit right now

lemon squeeze thats a great idea but how do I log in to both account simultaniously?

Im just back to napa and dont really have anybody I would trust enough to leave it with.Looking like I better go make friends..or already making some :P

Anybody wanna make a napa char and help me out?????

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Becareful about the quick friends... too much of an opportunity for someone you just met to rip you off.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
hey what are the stages of decay again leading up to idoc?

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
*doesn't touch the subject with a 20 ft pole* XP has a way you could dual log.. :)

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Back to the Packy idea.If i get them then load them up and just logg off without stabling them.when i log back in they should be there with me again with all my goodies. I know this happens with my tamer when i just log while away from stables.then when I log back in poof they are there with me no matter where i left them when I logged.

Man my head is starting to hurt from this

gonna run a test on this

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
thats when they are bonded mate.

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
ok here ya go make it easy set up a trial acct, place a house on trial acct (your gonna have to drop grab gold or check somewhere safe like a deserted inn), log trial acct off, log main run to trial house and log out under sign, log back in trial acct and immediately click sign and friend main (should still be sitting there waiting on log out timer), now that main is friended he can bring all stuffs to this house and lock down, after 7 day wait is up transfer house from trial to main or just place another on main.

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
alrighty don tthink thats gonna cut it.the packy thing that is

what about boats i have water right out in front of my house say I buy a fleet and hold up
in boats.

Appreciate all the help in this matter.Gonna have to build a FAQ on being a moron after this is over.
Step 1 hastily push the wrong button
step 2 realize imma moron
step 3 seeks advice
step 4 scramble mode
step 5 run across street to BOBs Liquer and get some rum and coke
step 6 get snokered and cry

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
boats are exploitable but will work my post above yours is safer

Biggztime

Biggztime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
merth what shard are u on?

i believe your a cool kat.ty for the help

gonna throw a keggar after this is all over

ummmm 162 hrs from now lol

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

ok here ya go make it easy set up a trial acct, place a house on trial acct (your gonna have to drop grab gold or check somewhere safe like a deserted inn), log trial acct off, log main run to trial house and log out under sign, log back in trial acct and immediately click sign and friend main (should still be sitting there waiting on log out timer), now that main is friended he can bring all stuffs to this house and lock down, after 7 day wait is up transfer house from trial to main or just place another on main.

this is your best option

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
np bigg I play on LA when I 'm actually playing as gaming interests tend to run amok for me spreading myself around about 6 games atm. And btw welcome to UOF there are plenty of people here that can answer just about any question you may have and are more than willing :)

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I think there is a chance for the packies to go wild if you try that trick.

If I were you I'd tell Maddux your location, he'll atleast sell back your stuff to you.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: idoc, uhhhh