This is my story, it has been hard to write and i am still working on it, but i have been seduced by many of your own stories. It bares many of my secrets i know, but not all. Perhaps it will warn some of you of the powers i am used to wielding, and others will help to understand me better so that i might bring you your own hearts desire...

The Goddess Sindalish....

Ahh but it was good to be a goddess..., thought Sindalish as she danced amoung the many youthful gods and goddesses in their world, each twirl of her scarf clad body making their eyes light up with all forms of Sins, envy, lust, and so much more. Sindalish winked at one of the few whose eyes did not light up, for he was a god of manners, luckily those type were few and far between, but Sin never gave up on trying to seduce. He nodded at her, a small smile played around his lips for this was a game they had played for centuries, her ever the seducer and him ever trying to make her reform. There were many gods and goddesses such as her, thousands in fact, would only take mortals just a bit of belief to create one, it was sickening really. But believe they did, though with those beliefs some gods were around forever if it was strong enough to sustain them through the times when few believed. Luckily Sindalish was one that would live forever, the mortals knowledge of sins were too ingrained in them, and luckily because of that she had a mischevious streak that was always fulfilled. Sindalish's only bit of unhappiness was that she was made only to tempt to entice and never to enjoy the pleasures she promised. It was a curse the other gods and goddesses inflicted on her, only with one from the mortal lands could she enjoy her pleasures, but if she ever did that then she would lose her goddess status and belong then to the mortal lands. *shudder* Sindalish covered her slight shudder with a dip that neatly planted her generous breasts in front of a weak god, the god of revelry. Perhaps because their world had nearly everything one could wish for, the gods and goddesses often became bored, and took their pleasures in petty rivalries and temptations. Sindalish sighed, suddenly losing her enthusiasm for the dance and all the temptations it offered to the others. With a quick twirl she was gone, leaving behind such a dazzling display of dancing nude female sparkles in the air that the other goddesses frowned and the gods clapped.

Sindalish wondered about in the woods for a bit, her fingers rubbing against he bark of the trees, her bare toes curling into the soft loam of the forest floor. She naturally moved with a sensuous grace that hinted at further things. He large eyes seemed to always be half closed in a promise, her dusky skin glowing with the first hint of excitment. Her long black hair begged to be petted and pulled, and her full red lips was made for kissing and pleasuring. She was considered the most enticing of the goddesses if not the most beautiful, but Sindalish was not happy. Of course she was doomed to have her own share of envy, she wanted to feel the pleasure she gave others, if only once. Sighing once again at the dillema, Sindalish made her way to her own secret place, deep in the woods where a small spring resided. Tilting her head to the side to better hear, Sindalish made sure none were near before bending down to lean over the still pool. As she glanced deeper into it, the pool grew misty then cleared, revealing a picture of a devilishly handsome man rolling in the grass with a beautiful maiden. It was obvious to her they were making vigrous love and she settled down to watch, her view narrowing time and again on their facial expressions, her ears tuned to the whispered endearments they spoke to each other. It was a couple she always watched, their love for each other was strong and they often would meet by the river to explore that love. In the year she had been watching them, Sin had fallen have in love with the man, for he always brought the girl some trinket to show his affection, always whispered the sweetest words that Sin had never heard a man utter before, those of love and faithfulness, and of course he was quite skilled in all of Sin's favorite pasttimes... Her own finger traced her lips as she watched, her heart thudding nearly in time to theirs as she imagined herself the girl. It was on wonder that she also did not notice the men ride up with their war mounts, nor did she see them dismount and pull weapons as they moved closer to the couple. It was the laughter that finally broke her and the couple out of the trance...

"Oh ho! What do we have here my friends, a nice sampling of the wares in the next town, huh?" said the burliest of the 5 warriors, his hand moving to adjust his own pants and motion the other warriors to surround the couple.

With a loud yelp the girl stood up quickly, adjusting her clothing and trying to hide behind the handsome man. For his part he ignored his nakedness and stood at ready, his arm moved back to reassure the girl. Sindalish had tears well up, for she could read the sins of the men and she knew their intentions, her couple would be lost to her, the man killed first and the women taken till she was of no further use to them. Balling her fists up Sindalish let her temper fly, and for the first time gave into temptation herself....

so ends part one, of many parts...