Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

*[Contains Spoilers ]* Invasion Finale Screenies

- - - - - finale invasion screenies spoilers

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Queen Mum posted this news on the finale

and we have screenshots too !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

~~~~

Dermott of LS ; NMA congratulated Draconi

Good to see you staying, though by this point, what is there left of Magincia to save? The players have done more to destroy the city than the daemons could imagine

Thanks! I'm glad too!

As for what's left to save?

Hmm... I think, from now on, a Britannian city will be seen as more than its walls, roofs and thoroughfares. True, Magincia's people may be gone - some slaughtered, even more scattered, but your actions now will determine this island's fate for generations.

The Fall of Magincia. Magincia no Metsubou.

Will Magincia rise again, an exemplar of Virtue? Or will it lie in the dust, haunted by its past?

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - UO Designer - EA Mythic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

Does this mean you're moving to Virginia, or did they decide to keep some of the best guys on in Redwood, CA? I hope more of you will be given some incentive to stay with EA to. *crosses fingers*

Soooooo, it turns out I'm moving to Virginia. Wow. So, I hear the winters are harsh?

~~~~

Oh. Defeated rift guardians scatter functioning blackrock around the immediate area.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
MaryforUO is as dissapointed as I am, [ and a lot more Europa players I would imagine ]

this is really a dumb finale!!!!!

first draconi say that the final'll start in 24h....well was the end of the weekend,
so all had a chance to partecipate to this "little and short" finale and have the chance to get a piece of these rift pieces!

now the finale start just when i was sleeping cause i have to work....
this is really dumb and i'm so pissed....
bha....

i thought a better finale!

just my 2 cents!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
Agrast posted a screenie for us also

Posted Image

and Sheridan_of_ElF on Pacific showed these shots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~~~~~~

GREAT pics everyone,thanks for sharing for those of us who missed it :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Flame (DrR)

Lady Flame (DrR)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
well I feel this was a big missed oppotunity. I liked the end boss and how it fitted in with what was done in Terathan Keep, the continuity of story theres great. But why oh why make it a few hour ending, for so few a peeps. How I personnaly was hoping for it to end was that you could not touch the gate or its gardians whilst a Beserker still took breath on the Island. So teamwork to clear all Magincia would have been needed and it would have lasted that much longer for more peeps to have enjoyed.
Posted Image

keysersoze

keysersoze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have to agree with the previous post about being pissed on the timing of this finale. luckily i was able to participate a little and got some black rock (just small pieces) this morning....however, this thing started late last night...

it should have started this weekend....when most of the people counted on it to, and when most people could play

now a lot of people will log in today only to find the event basically over, and they didnt get an ooportunity to participate (however, they could of this past weekend)

not well planned or executed.....only a few got to enjoy and that is disappointing....

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
I guess i encountered the problem many will have had..... that of having a real life & responsibilities..meaning i was at work when it all happened LOL.

OOOooops...that will teach me !!

I still think something went wrong with their timing for the event'

Ah well its only a game.

Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

keysersoze

keysersoze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
come and get 'em

keysersoze

keysersoze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
sorry...forgot to say shard

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Lemon Squeeze got the last shot at the last rift guardian in Lake Austin, Trammel. Sad to say, the reds are guarding Fell, and wont anyone on to do anything.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Flipper

Flipper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
There was a final? Dang it could have made more exsitement about it =<

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

I guess i encountered the problem many will have had..... that of having a real life & responsibilities..meaning i was at work when it all happened LOL.

OOOooops...that will teach me !!

Ah well its only a game.

Yes real life = we have to sleep

and

nothing new there then for us :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

well I feel this was a big missed oppotunity. I liked the end boss and how it fitted in with what was done in Terathan Keep, the continuity of story theres great. But why oh why make it a few hour ending, for so few a peeps. How I personnaly was hoping for it to end was that you could not touch the gate or its gardians whilst a Beserker still took breath on the Island. So teamwork to clear all Magincia would have been needed and it would have lasted that much longer for more peeps to have enjoyed.

In my HONEST opinion, it just feels like this has been one more HUGE hype by EA to keep us quiet and distract us from other issues ie KR/ dev's leaving /etc and leave us hanging around waiting for an event that was promoted as being some huge event,only for us to wake up and its all over as usual.

I think ive spent my last hours sitting waiting for 'something' into the early hours only for it to happen, and then get up another day and find it did happen unannounced.

In my opinion the Inu scenario has run its course.

As a roleplayer I am bitterly dissapointed also, that we never got to roleplay a 'town under siege' where we could all group together in Trinsic,build defences and gather supplies.

I also envisaged us sending in the troops and Trinsic being used as a town where they would return to after.

Imagine the tavern nights we could of had while the returning warriors told their tales to wide eyed children,and those unable to fight on the front line.

I often wonder if the Europa EM still plays UO,because if he/she does,it must be so frustrating to see EA's idea of RP during an event.

I bet we wont be seeing many more if any.

...................pah HUMBUG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: finale, invasion, screenies, spoilers