Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Lost items when customizing house

- - - - - customizing house items lost

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_bebosh_*

Guest_bebosh_*
  • Guests
Hello! I have two Big Fish Trophies mounted on the wall, and when I customize my house they normally get turned back into deeds and placed in the moving crate. Well the other day I customized my house and right when it was going into customize mode, the whole game locked up and then crashed. I logged back in and went back to customizing the house. Later I checked the moving crate and the Big Fish Trophy deeds are not there! They are not on the wall, or hidden behind anything, and I did not take them down and store them somewhere. Something happened to them when it locked up while going into customize mode, and I'm really upset about losing them. Any ideas on what to do? I'm sure they are lost forever, but I just thought I'd ask. :'(

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Sorry to hear that bebosh.

I think you have lost them forever, think it is to do with the game crashing.
Over the years we (friends and I) have lost money weapons and gems when pacing them between us and the game crashed or you were cut off (pre broadband days). Bit of a bummer when sharing loot after a successful hunt trying to explain 'yes I did pace you the money' and they have not recieved it.
Hope someone knows of a way you can retrieve them.
Respect everyone

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hmm yea that is odd, sorry for your loss :(

Definatly not in the moving crate?

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Hello! I have two Big Fish Trophies mounted on the wall, and when I customize my house they normally get turned back into deeds and placed in the moving crate. Well the other day I customized my house and right when it was going into customize mode, the whole game locked up and then crashed. I logged back in and went back to customizing the house. Later I checked the moving crate and the Big Fish Trophy deeds are not there! They are not on the wall, or hidden behind anything, and I did not take them down and store them somewhere. Something happened to them when it locked up while going into customize mode, and I'm really upset about losing them. Any ideas on what to do? I'm sure they are lost forever, but I just thought I'd ask. :'(

I had a similar problem to this once.I went round the area where my item was lost,pressing Ctrl & Alt together.click with your mouse on each item once you wish to remove it and it will dissapear,revealing anything which may be out of sight or hidden 'under' anything else.
Not much of a solution, but you never know it may turn up some thing

Good Luck

Tabbitha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VoloMapleLeaf

VoloMapleLeaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Well i have had it happen to me and spent 2 hours trying to get my stuff back all kinds of methods but nothing.I lost two of my spring deco items :embarasse

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Sorry to hear of your losses

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customizing, house, items, lost