Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Screenshots in LOTR

- - - - - lotr screenshots

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
My Uruk Blackarrow. Please do not compare my sock to Dip's.

Posted Image
My Orc Reaver. And yes you can form Clans and kill The Free People of Middle Earth.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Which server is this...

playing a bad guy.. that got me!

Any magelike bad guys?

You can play any class on any server .

The Twothumbs are on Snowbourne :)

Raul,Frost,and [ i think] Baron Mic are on Lauren.

Ill leave Maddux to post the monsters :P.

Ill post the 'pretty' shots i took on some of our 'sight seeing' trips.

The sky at night

Posted Image

Elvenland

Posted Image

Entering the Shire,and yes the Hobbits interact.

Posted Image

Sneaking up on the brigands camp

Posted Image

Another night time discovery.

Posted Image

Theres even rainbows :)

Posted Image

One of the carved statues to be found.

Posted Image

Winter stays in this part of the world all year round.

Posted Image

This is Thorins gate where the dwarves have their homestead.
[and yes you can play a dwarf.]

Posted Image

An rescue from deep underground

Posted Image

and finally some shots of an 'instance ' we took a part in.to save one of the towns under attack from Brigands.

(look at the poor little scared hobbits bottom left of the picture )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
Ongburz Trolls

Once your Free Person Character reaches Level 10, you are allowed to create a monster or bad guy character. On my server, Bad Guys are referred to as "Creeps" while Free People Character are called "Freeps." Creeps start at level 50 which is the highest lvl. They complete quests, and kill player characters/npc's for destiney points which are used to buy traits and skills.

There are no player character magic users. Bad Guy choices are limited to Orc Reaver, Spider Reaver, Uruk Blackarrow, Uruk Warleader, and Warg Stalker. PvP is limted to an area know as the Ettenmoors, where the Free People fight to slow the Forces of the Witch-king of Angmar. This is the heart of the War of the Ring.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

It had been a rough journey, filled with peril and disastor, but Eowyna and I made to the gates of imaldis and to Rivendell. She just takes my breath away, and so does the scenery.

Posted Image

This is the Hall of Fire, where Eowyna and I wait for an audience with Lord Elrond.

Posted Image

We just met the famous Bilbo Baggins, and he stumps us with a riddle.

Bilbo grins:

"I often hold your hand,
But I have no hands wherewith to hold.
I often sleep in summer,
But I do my best when it grows cold.
I often lose my mate,
But I feel no sorrow, if truth be told."

With a confused look on my face, I quietly shuffle my feet and look at Eowyna for an answer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
I'm so glad that Bilbo is safe! It's risky to aggravate Maddux with insignificant details like riddles and nursery rhymes. Bilbo should have known that. At any rate, here are a few of my own views of Rivendell:

Posted Image

Waterfall spray from an exquisite paviliion in Rivendell.

Posted Image

Maddux engaged in delicate negotiations with Aragorn in Rivendell's Last Homely House.

Posted Image

A romantic little spot. :)

Posted Image

A'maelamin, Maddux. Isn't he grand? Cormamin lindua ele lle!

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
And a few nice shots of our adventures on the way to Rivendell:

Posted Image

A ranger makes us welcome in his camp. We took the opportunity to rest and eat as the road had been long and difficult.

Posted Image

Our first troll. :)

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

This is my home. It's a two story elven design and very spacious.

Posted Image

As you enter into the reception room, you'll notice a reflecting pool and a fire place that I had installed. I am not home very often, and haven't furnished my home as it should be to reflect my position and wealth in Middle Earth.

Posted Image
Following the hallway towards the left from the reception room, brings you my study. Don't let the lack of furnishings fool you, many raids, robberies and assassinations have been planned here. Inside the grey chest are many pieces of armor and weapons which I have picked up along the way.

Posted Image

Taking the hallway towards the right from the reception room brings you to my dinning room, kitchen and bar. This room needs to be furnished as well.

Posted Image

Taking the stairwell from the dinning room, brings you to my bedroom, which is only furnished with a fireplace, and another grey chest. And yes, there are more weapons stored in the chest as well. One can never have enough weapons when it comes to killing.

Posted Image

This is my neighborhood. It's a quiet elven neighbor, but we have some of the inferior semi intelligent races as humans, dwarves and hobits in my Home Owners Association. The red circle is my home, feel free to visit and make yourself comfortable on my floor.

Posted Image

Since, I am hardly ever home. I keep myself busy working out and killing Trolls and other hostile abnormalities. Lord Elrond has Eowyna and I keeping the roads clear and protecting elves who are leaving for Valinor. The time of the Elves and Dwarves are fading, but Eowyna and I are staying and with that choice we are losing our immortality. A large part of us is burried here, and we can not leave. Eowyna has the Seer ability to look into what may become the future, and she has not shared any of her visons with me in a long time. I can only conclude that, there must be plenty of fighting, killing and riches. *grins*

Posted Image

With the Elves leaving, many of the inferiors have grieviances they are trying to settle with us before we are all gone. The Giants known as Earth Kin are one of those waging war on us. The One Ring has been Found, and the Fellowship journies towards Mordor.

Posted Image
Our Tales of Battle and Glory are sung by The Hobiton Philharmonic in Bree. This event happens to be outside The Prancing Pony. (An Actual Group of Player Minstrels Who Will Sing & Drink to anything.)

Posted Image

The Gorgeous Elf in Green on the left is Eowyna. We are outside the Forsaken Inn, and yes, the roof is in dire need of repairs. The good thing is, the Tap never runs dry.

I play many games, and volunteer for many Beta Opportunites. Play the games you have fun with and remember that the above post is in character. Lets not turn this into a debate over which game is better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

Naerandir introduces himelf "Greetings, Maddux have you travelled to fair Rivendell? I have had business there on ocassion in the past, but lately a friend of mine by the name of Imyl sent warning to me that I should no longer travel through the Trollshaws, for fear that I should fall victim to bands of roving Hillmen who have come down from the north in the last year or so.

I count myself a friend of the fair Elves of Rivendell, and if matters come to this, I fear that they be in some peril. Should you find your way to Rivendall, seek out Imyl of the Last Homely House, and aid her, if you may. I would be most grateful."

Maddux grins with the anticipation of battle and his eyes sparkle with the prospect of wealth "Aye, House Rohanna will clear the path to rivendell once again. For now, we wait for Eowyna's return from the Grey Havens."

A'maelamin Eowyna,
Tula Bree: Prancing pony. Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au'.
Tenna' san' Mela
Maddux

*Seals and attaches message container to Carrier pidgeon, and gently releases.*

OOC:Currently on : Elves of Rivendell Quest. Feel free to respond in character. This is a post just to let a friend know where I can be found. Please lets not make it a debate over which game is better. I'm a role player, and I use the same characters in many different games. Their experiences cross over into other games.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

Gandalf: Maddux.. I see you have not left for Rivendell.

Maddux: Aye, I wait for Eowyna. If she does not arrive here, I may have to go searching for her.

*Maddux continues to sharpen dagger*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
[ATTACH]7897[/ATTACH]
I'm this guys conscience...the guy with the halo on the other shoulder was getting on my nerves so i pushed him off :P

Attached Thumbnails

• ScreenShot00003.jpg

Posted Image

noixiata

noixiata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

my first trip with horse through the elven land

Posted Image

the details of the building decorations are mesmerizing