Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UO wedding

- - - - - uo wedding

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
How do i add scripts to my uo wedding?
I've forgotten how!

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Hi Kimmy,

Phew... it's been a while since I've used UO Wedding. I believe the scripts are formatted text files that you have to place in the correct directory (of the UO Wedding install on your PC's hard drive), and maybe have to load. I don't really remember.

Hopefully Queen Mum will post a reply... she is the expert.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Im no expert on UOWedding,but while waiting for QM to post her expert reply[ heeh] does this prod your memory.?

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
easiest way to add a script to the uowedding program is once you load the program go to File window then choose Script Browser ... then in the script browser window choose file ... then New Script ... put a title in the box that pops up ... then you can place your script information in the text box ... then you just close the box ... it auto saves it for you :)

If you need more help feel free to contact me by PM or icq @ 168-812-018 ...
we have UO Clerics available to assist players with any ceremonies across all shards.

The only drawback with the uowedding program is that it doesn't work (yet) with the KR client :(

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
" you do not have permission to save in this location etc"

figured it out cant go through uo wedding have to add them manually...

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
welp that is interesting ... just tried it again and it worked ... sorry if it doesn't work for you, I probably didn't explain it well enough.

Open UOwedding program
select File window
select Script Browser
select File in the new window (script browser)
select New Script
Type in name for you new script
Type or paste in your new script from any other document
Close box
New script is now listed and available under the script browswer section
or if putting in subfolder it will be listed there if highleted subfolder for new script area.

Oh well ... glad you figured out how to add them :)

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Anyone got a working copy of it I can download, my copy is not working 

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uo, wedding