As I mentioned in a previous FoF thread, I've made some changes to the BOD system. They're not huge, but it should make things a little more rewarding.
- Corrected a small error that gave skilled smith's a 45% base chance to get a colored BOD instead of the intended 50% chance.
- GM Smiths still get a 10% bonus chance for a colored BOD (60% total).
- Elder Smiths get a 20% bonus chance for a colored BOD (70% total).
- As I mentioned in a previous FoF thread, I've made some changes to the BOD system. They're not huge, but it should make things a little more rewarding.
- The chances of getting a valorite BOD (once you've passed the colored BOD test), have been raised substantially.
- There is also a short delay (10 seconds) between turning in multiple filled BODs.
o Dull Copper: 40 - 100
o Shadow: 45 - 100%
o Copper: 50 - 100%
o Bronze: 55 - 100%
o Gold: 60 - 100%
o Agapite: 65 - 100%
o Verite: 70 - 100%
o Valorite: 85 - 100%
o Spined: 40 - 100%
o Horned: 45 - 100%
o Barbed: 50 -100%
This won't make it into the very next publish, but should be in the one after that.
And to those who celebrate it, have a Happy Thanksgiving! :-)
John "Wilki" Wilkinson, UO Designer - Electronic Arts - www.uo.com
Edit: Added a few fixes to the end of the list, and changed the delay to 5 seconds.