Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

What would you pay UO/EA Cash for?

- - - - - cash pay uo or ea

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

I'm with the extra house's crowd, as I have one account and play on more than one shard a extra house on another shard would really be nice :)

That would definitly be it.
A 1 time fee that would be like 19.99 for an additional house on another server...
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Damage inc.

Damage inc.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
for $19.99 i would want an additional house on same server :)

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I'd pay for an additional house on the same shard.

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
I would also pay EA for one of these, sadly no longer available:

Posted Image

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests
Wow.... love the ring...

I would also pay for additional housing.

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Kettlewhistle already pretty much cleared up what I meant, but here goes: any in-game advantages that can ONLY be achieved by paying EA extra for 'em suck. Advanced characters are no problem since no one's forced to use them, it's fairly easy to train skills to that level on your own.

If advanced characters popped you instantly to Legendary levels I'd have a problem with it though...

Posted Image

Lady Shiela

Lady Shiela

Darksaber's Baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
wow..xtra house...

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I'd most definately pay for additional housing on the same server, no more than $29.99 though, unless it's only a one time fee..

The extra pet slot thing, I'd rather have ONE more follower slot than FOURTEEN stable slots. I'm used to only have 6 pets, my unicorn out to ride and 5 sleeping in the stables. Maybe instead of having those extra 4 slots, you could trade it for 1 more follower slot. That way everybody's happy.. 10 stable slots, 1 more control slot. Yes, sounds good to me. lol.

Continue Subscription: $5.99
Cancel Your Subscription: $24.99

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Zyna... love that sig line above your banner.

I am not really an advocate of selling more things to us for the game. So many can barely afford to keep playing, it does more to create disparity than anything else. My kids pay for my gaming, so I don't feel comfortable asking for more. I do love the idea of having an 'in house' pet that never goes wild.. like a cat or dog... and having a second home would be wonderful.... greed works both ways. It's called marketing, I believe, and not necessarily greed for the marketer, IF they use the proceeds to improve the overall system for the entire population in the process.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cash, pay, uo or ea