Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

What would you pay UO/EA Cash for?

- - - - - cash pay uo or ea

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests
Other than your online subscription, what would You like to have available for IRL gold purchase?

Currently you can purchase:

I think it would be cool to have for a certain price, a character "dupe" system where you can have one of your chars "duped" or made an exact copy excluding items. Just skills and such.

Or an extra few pet slots so you can hold out a few more pets at once.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
A one off fee to GM a character's skills or skill. (Or elder/legendary level)

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
HOUSES/PROPERTY!!!!!!! then they would leave me alone :laugh:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
Would be nice to dupe a char onto another shard. Maybe, instead of having only 700 skill have 800 skill cap. And, have more pet slots...take two dragons out instead of 1.

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Any kind of actual in-game advantages that can be purchased for cash suck. That means skill cap increases, items, extra stable slots, housing, pretty much anything that isn't just cosmetic. So in that respect what they offer now is pretty okay, except for purchasing all those anniversary items and whatnot.

I guess they could offer even more character slots than 6 though.

Posted Image

Gala

Gala

I Poke Dots

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
follower points, houseing and a few others, nothing major, i'ld love the character dupe, i could copy my gala onto a east coast shard and still have her on sonoma.. that would be uber :)

Posted Image

Damage inc.

Damage inc.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Hey some great ideas, unfortunately some have been done. i remember fondly bounty hunting with 2ww :) and yep i would love 800 pts but they trying to make us weaker not stronger.
Funnily enough i actually know what the next buyable thing is.
$29.99 per character to not be affected by proficiencies after p41!! :laugh:

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
Next thing you know, they are going to charge us to quit.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Any kind of actual in-game advantages that can be purchased for cash suck. That means skill cap increases, items, extra stable slots, housing, pretty much anything that isn't just cosmetic.

I disagree, the advanced character creation is a godsend for me, I have NO patience for making a tamer from 50-GM+
I used to mind you, when Powerhour was around, heh

Although in reality, the advanced character thing was probably put in to take advantage of the fact such skills are slow as molasses.
Why make it easier for players, when you can charge them for it instead, thereby making a profit?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I think making things such as these available for cash, then they have to be achievable (somehow) without having to pay for it. Take Adv.Char. stuff for instance...you can get your skills up with time instead of cash.

Making things like extra stable slots/follower points only available to those who can/will pay penalizes the people who cant afford it. Non-gameplay advantage stuff like X-sharding, Char Duping, or extra houses could be a cash-only deal.

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

I would pay cash for a Save Game and Load Saved Game option. It would make my UO life so much easier at times.

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts

HOUSES/PROPERTY!!!!!!! then they would leave me alone :laugh:

I'm with you Mum.... Nother house would THRILL me!!!

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

goqsane

goqsane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I would pay EA for making the game enjoyable once again - run pre UO:R servers :(
  • Zynia likes this

Damage inc.

Damage inc.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
And a way of detecting 3rd party programs :laugh:

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Extra pet places........

Would be great going hunting with a pack of WW's or a 'Book' of Rune Beetles.

Would be great to purchase things from their shop with a credit card, used to, but now it keeps rejecting my requests saying my address and the card do not go together. Same card as they take my subscription from. Same card I bought ML with.
Respect everyone

Damage inc.

Damage inc.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Yeah ive had that too. even did password retrieval and username retrieval etc and cut and pasted them (username is slightly different now) but no joy.

Darri Lien

Darri Lien

Timeless Treasures Proprietor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Id gladly pay for a 2nd house per acct token or code.. whatchamacallit. More houses! :P
  • Minotaur2k likes this

Posted Image

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I'm with the extra house's crowd, as I have one account and play on more than one shard a extra house on another shard would really be nice :)
Posted Image

siobhan

siobhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
how about a tool that duplicates a house so you can duplicate your house and MOVE without having to recreate it :)
  • Minotaur2k likes this

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Additional housing. I would pay for additional housing.

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cash, pay, uo or ea