Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Anyone on Gl remember the guilds..

- - - - - gl guilds remember

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

clashingthestars

clashingthestars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Does anyone on here remember the guilds from back in the 2000-2002 or so time period, GLS? They were the savants of honor..based on ice isle fel..had the northern most castle..was the first on the isle anyways. Some other guilds from ice back then were Cpt (captains), or Pce (Peacemakers) and VnG (Vengence). Just curious as to if anyone was around then..back when they were all warring over Dagger Isle..

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I was around back then, but unfortunately don't remember the guilds :(.

Petra

Petra

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
I remember VnG! OMG!!! :o
  • Arkhan likes this

Posted Image
Posted Image

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
I played back then but don't remember those guilds.
Power is not given, it is taken!

clashingthestars

clashingthestars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Petra, were you in Vng or just knew who they were?

Guest_Ripsher_*

Guest_Ripsher_*
  • Guests
Yes, VnG Lords of vengence....

Our leader and GM was Lord Thunders. we made our home on ice isle for many years, and often battled CPT, and others for days apon days...many an awsome night of fighting was had around vengeance tower.

we owned most of north ice all of us built there and kept it in the family persay. even the storage house on top of the hill with cave underneath.

other notable members of VnG are. Ripsher(me) Arkain Farland, Antivirus, Astrid Nightwing, ..so many others but the years have stripped there names from my memory.

ahhhh good memories....i miss my friends and the good ol days.

Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Oh my; I was doing a google search for a few of my old stomping grounds and guild names and this poped up.  This is a very old post, not sure anyone would see this again, but I was the original GM of Vng back on Dagger Island.

I owned quite a bit of property on the North End where we had our guild headquarters.  I remember Astrid and Quazar were my immediate southern neighbours. 

It has been some time since I have adventured with those wonderful folks and having lost touch with them over the years.

Ultima Online will always hold a very special place in my heart.

• callumf likes this

Skapegoat

Skapegoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I lived on the east side of the island, lots of good times

Arkhan

Arkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I remember VnG from back then, but I was mostly on AOL Legends back then. 

AntiVirus

AntiVirus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yes, VnG Lords of vengence....

Our leader and GM was Lord Thunders. we made our home on ice isle for many years, and often battled CPT, and others for days apon days...many an awsome night of fighting was had around vengeance tower.

we owned most of north ice all of us built there and kept it in the family persay. even the storage house on top of the hill with cave underneath.

other notable members of VnG are. Ripsher(me) Arkain Farland, Antivirus, Astrid Nightwing, ..so many others but the years have stripped there names from my memory.

ahhhh good memories....i miss my friends and the good ol days.

Oh my; I was doing a google search for a few of my old stomping grounds and guild names and this poped up.  This is a very old post, not sure anyone would see this again, but I was the original GM of Vng back on Dagger Island.

I owned quite a bit of property on the North End where we had our guild headquarters.  I remember Astrid and Quazar were my immediate southern neighbours. 

It has been some time since I have adventured with those wonderful folks and having lost touch with them over the years.

Ultima Online will always hold a very special place in my heart.

I could cry. There has been so much time, but I remember glimpses our history together. I remember the days of the dex monkeys and roll-playing (we tried). I also remember a guild member have a hour long conversation with a door. (BlazingBull?) I remember defending the mine on the East (or any miner at that). I remember Cpt and all the pvping. I am still friends with BeastMaster. I loved that time of my life.  I had great friends and appreciate the leadership from Thunders. 

-AntiVirus, Virus, Hot Pink ("Fear the Uni"), Ice Breaker (all me) 

PS: Thunders... I became a teacher. 

kk

• callumf and Thunder like this

Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Anti!! I cannot begin to tell you the joy I am feeling reading this post from you!

The amazing times we all had!  And yes, our many attempts to RP!! LOL. 

Running around looking for Cpt and the pvp runs.

I am so happy to hear that you are still friends with BeastMaster. 

So amazing that you are now a teacher! 

So so amazing to see this post!

• callumf and AntiVirus like this

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts

Wow. Lovely story. Although I was on Europa I so get what this means to you guys. I came across an old Guildie from 2003 times myself a couple of weeks back. :)

Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thanks callumf!  Yes; it has been years but the memories of all the amazing people I had in our guild still stays strong with me.

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gl, guilds, remember