Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trinsic <-> Magincia Ferries available on all shards

- - - - - &lt&gt ferries magincia shards trinsic

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source

All shards should now have ferries between Trinsic and Magincia. These boats are located on the docks, in both Trammel and Felucca.

The boats are marked by a simple glowing effect, and are guarded by two armed militiamen. Passage is free of charge, simply step onto the ship plank.

Notes:

* Felucca ferries should allow Faction Sigils to teleport with you
* All ships left unattended in Magincia are subject to rapid decay, except the ferries

If there are any missing boats, or sigil teleportation isn't working on a shard, please post in this thread.

Thanks!

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - UO Designer - EA Mythic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draconi, can you please disable the ferry on Siege? It would be so much more fun if people had to take boats to get there.

I was really excited when I at first thought you could only get to mag by boats. That kind of event would be great....the ferry ruins it though.

~~~~

I agree with that,i too think the boat idea adds to the event

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: &lt&gt, ferries, magincia, shards, trinsic