Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

go back to T2A

- - - - - back t2a

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zelzar

zelzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I would suggest going back to T2A, I miss how fun the game was back then, how the community would act as a whole at times, and I loved getting chased by PK's, and suddenly two blue guys show up and they start fighting, you know? I think T2A was the glory days....

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
I already made a thread like this and it was nearly completely ignored.

Bainard

Bainard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ah, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling just thinking back to those days... I think that a lot of the veteran base that UO has lost over the years would come back if everything were reverted to that point. I left UO from about 2000 until 2006 and it has been hard to remember that I am playing the same game at times.... ( sighs and starts to feel nostalgic...) :brave:

Henry Winter B^F

Henry Winter B^F

Brigand

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Some of the changes have been good, the only things i'd revert? AoS housing, get rid of it, its ugly! And this reliance on items and gear.

Posted Image

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

Lensky Entreri

Lensky Entreri

Retired from UO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
Haha, I thought I was the only one who hated customized housing. I would like to see a revert to AoS but instead of changing the whole combat system like they did just add the necromancy stuff and balance it accordingly to the pre AoS combat system.

UO was the best RPG.

HollywoodB

HollywoodB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
that's the only UO I know of. I stopped playing after about 3 months after the introduction of Trammel stones and all that. I remember loving my pk character!!! he had Hiding, Stealth, Theivery, Alchemy, Poisoning, lockpicking and something else that were all fairly high. I remember waiting outside of town for people and snagin there stuff or deadly poisoning them.

I haven't played UO since. I heard of some T2A free shard or something like that. I was actually thinking about getting the game again just for that. I don't know much about it but I wanna play like the old days again for sure!!!

I remember bairly having enough animal taming to ride a nightmare and then going to a dungeon and hopping off and hiding so he could tare gazers up LOL.

Anyone know about that shard or anything?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back, t2a