Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Some Advice Regarding 'Jackals Collar' Please

- - - - - advice collar jackals

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Punisher2007

Punisher2007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I have a couple of questions regarding the Jackals Collar.

1. Whats the difference between normal one and cursed one?

2. If its cursed is it bugged or something?

3. What do they both sell for i.e. normal and cursed?

Cheers.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
cursed can not be insured and falls to the ground when killed so no fel with cursed. the cursed is usually around 5 mil cheaper both have the same properties
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Punisher2007

Punisher2007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Thanks for the quick reply, so what sort of price would they go for?

:?

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
anywhee from 10-12 mil i beleive
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
You're not safe in Tram wearing cursed arties either. They can be looted by monsters.

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

You're not safe in Tram wearing cursed arties either. They can be looted by monsters.

that i didnt know

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Monsters can loot them in Tram, other players in Fel. As kingtony mentioned, their resists/mods are the same. As far as prices, figure 15-20 for a regular Jackal's, I've seen 6-10 for uncursed. To me, personally, I have no use for the cursed arties. The only one I own is a cursed AOF I bought for 2 mill to put on my crafter for luck. FWIW.

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Normal ones Ive seen go for 25mil+ :P

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Cursed ones now go for under 100k.. I see Real ones sell for 20 mill or so

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
cursed = no good i do hope uo is going to do a collection of cursed when the invasion is over i have accumlated 36 so far

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
I don't even collect them.. I drop them on the ground.. Im just glad I got the Vorpal Blade

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

I don't even collect them.. I drop them on the ground.. Im just glad I got the Vorpal Blade

Gah! Me jealous :)

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
could always come to LA, and try to kill me :)

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Though.. if you want to know my weakness.. ask baldguy he got me killed about 10 times last night

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
lol nice baldguy anywho i have some guildies who just started accounts in la how is la busy

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
LA isn't busy.. everyone comes here to farm powerscrolls and ML items and Doom items.. as there are no one at any of those places

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
dosent sound like much fun

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
its plenty of fun :)... we just spend our time hunting, and trying to find the items we need.. by looting :)

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
tony, Lemon's answer is exactly why I shipped a mage from LA to Atlantic. There is basically no one on that shard.....Luna and WBB are pretty much barren at all times of the day. Kind of sad actually..........

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
I love it.. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice, collar, jackals