Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Your History of Evil

- - - - - evil history

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Wrath of God

Wrath of God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Tell us some interesting stories of you being evil.

So just a little while ago Faccatac posted a thread asking people to share there stories on how they started UO.

I want to hear other's stories on some things they did that were purely evil. Get those skeletons out of your closet and come clean. Here are a few things I have done:

First thing I started doing when I began UO, was selling fake "Full Spellbooks". They were empty but I would tell people they were full. I made thousands of gold (alot back then) off of selling these books.

I remember casting earthquake at brit bank with 2 other friends.. each person would summon 20 guards..totalling about 60 guards, which would slow Sonoma down completely.. and even crashed it a few times.

I have befriended a guild, and made a copy of their guild key. When they were in bed, I looted the entire guildhouse.

Ive stolen several house deeds from people in town, back when 60k gold took days to make. I remember taking a screenshot of 10 or so house deeds in a bag in my bank.

I use to place trapped boxes at the bank and watch as people would open them. I would then loot their corpse (this was before flagging came along).

I told someone I would help them place there 2 story house then had my friend remove his sandstone to the south..which gave room for me to place my own tower instead. (That guy was PISSED)

Ive done a lot of bad things, but it pretty much stopped when Trammel was created.

Me and a friend would place piles of junk on the road to Brit Moongate. When people would stop to see what was in the pile, me and a friend would jump out of hiding and destroy him/her.

These are just some of the evil things I have done. I am in no way bragging about them, I just dont like to keep secrets. Like I said, when Trammel came out it pretty much put an end to my evilness, now I help people out instead of hurt them =)

Lord Big Sexy - Sexy Smiff

Lord Little Sexy - Evil Alchy

<=& Children of Ivy and Bellas>

-----------

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Back when sigil hued spellbooks became legal to have me and a friend went and made a ton and sold them to people that thought they were rare and couldn't be made anymore... then about 3 days later just about everone had them.

Me and the same friend were at a tram idoc and when everything was gone we seen this guy moving this box by clicking and draging it across the screen cause it was very heavy... well we followed him and knew we couldn't get it away from him so we lured a harpy on him and invised so he had to drop it or die. The we hauled the box to my house which wasn't far away and got ton of resourses. Might have been able to get banned for lureing but who knows... never did.

How someone else screwed me was by saying selling old black dye tub and it was cheap so i jumped on it and he put it in the trade window and it was in a bag but when i put my curser over the tub part it said dye tub just like it was suppose to say, well when i got it what he did was put 2 yarn dyed black over the colored part... so it was just a regular dye tub.

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Going red used to be easy. Make a newbie char, head to Skara Brae docks, say "Cross" while standing in the boat. Then when you're on other side, just wack on harbormasters and fisherfolk until you go red. This I used to do in Trammel. :D But then those NPCs became invulnerable and even if you killed an NPC that was blue, I somehow doubt these days it would count as a kill point.

And I'm not going to mention how I used to horde fel stones... :D

Wrath of God

Wrath of God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Going red used to be easy. Make a newbie char, head to Skara Brae docks, say "Cross" while standing in the boat. Then when you're on other side, just wack on harbormasters and fisherfolk until you go red...

I use to hear of people doing this, though I dont really understand why they did this =P why not kill PC's to go red? Why go through suffering the penalties of being a murderer if you havn't really killed anyone? Though now that I think about it, I guess it would be a nice tool for roleplaying.

Being stat loss was interesting, you had to choose your battles carefully, or risk re-training skills over again lol.

-----------

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Can honestly say Ive never done anything evil in game :)

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

Wrath of God

Wrath of God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Can honestly say Ive never done anything evil in game :)

oh come on now... I know EVERYONE has done AT LEAST one evil act =P whether it be out of spite, revenge, etc. Evil acts on deserving victims count =)

-----------

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

oh come on now... I know EVERYONE has done AT LEAST one evil act =P whether it be out of spite, revenge, etc. Evil acts on deserving victims count =)

Well someone in Despise kept pinching my kills recently so I started to follow(stalk) him around the dungeon till he told me to 'p**s off'.

Does that count?

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 &amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I sadistically murder ppl irl to get their UO passwords... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Well someone in Despise kept pinching my kills recently so I started to follow(stalk) him around the dungeon till he told me to 'p**s off'.

Does that count?

i think i saw you in despise your the one with the halo on his head..lol .jk solid
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

I sadistically murder ppl irl to get their UO passwords... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

*looks up telephone number of FBI*

:laugh:

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 &amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
:)

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

i think i saw you in despise your the one with the halo on his head..lol .jk solid

lol- Its my failing..I just dont know how to be evil...

*starts to digg another 6ft hole under the patio*

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hmm...."accidently" dropping trapped boxes at certain felucca moongates and banks, then watching people blow themselves up, or die due to the lethal poison.

That's about ....it, yea, heh

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Hmm...."accidently" dropping trapped boxes at certain felucca moongates and banks, then watching people blow themselves up, or die due to the lethal poison.

That's about ....it, yea, heh

adam i would have never guessed im am totally upset with that
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Lol, I'm sure you are :P

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
well i am so ha

Crypt Keeper(CK)

Crypt Keeper(CK)

Guildmaster of ATD, Defender of Paxlair!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts
Thats bad adam, I used to do the same thing, scamming players out of their money like the first guys tlaked about, thats evil.
Posted Image

Wrath of God

Wrath of God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
So how is killing people and taking their money...any worse than scamming them out of their money. :tard:

Not that I condone either of the acts anymore..but I feel they are equally as evil =P

(haha that smileys name is : tard : thats awesome!)

-----------

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I used to do the same thing, scamming players out of their money like the first guys tlaked about, thats evil.

Note to self: don't trust CK or Wrath :P

Blowing people up isn't bad, at least, not in felucca
It's fair game and it's not like people are forced to open said trapped crates.
It's certainly not scamming either (Note: I never took people's items when they died :P)

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Being an APK with a vengence! Our's was a guild founded by APKs protecting Baja. Our charter is "By honor, strength & virtue... we bring evil back to Hell!"

We are The Dark Wardens.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evil, history