Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

template q & a

- - - - - template

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
this is the character i use for pvm where can i change this to make it a pvp character

120 anotomy
120 tactics
120 chiverly
120 resists--sometimes i switch to 120 healing
120 archer
120 bushido

118 strenght
150 dex
58 int

all the 120's are real no mods i usually use a short bow

48 hit lighting
35 ssi
50 di
48 mana leach
14 hci

but i know i wil get owned in pvp with this characdter i never tried it but i assume i will only way i can heal is through cure spell and confidence wish my bow was balanced
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Template looks good to me but you need a heavy xbow. Hit them hard at first. A guildmate switches between 3 to 4 bows when he PvPs.

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
i see people switching bows or swords quick is there a macro for that i seem to be missing
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
I use UOA. You can set a hotkey to disarms the current weapon, and arm with different ones. I believe you can set up to 3 or 4 weapons. I am at work so I can't look. Also in 2D you there is a marco for previous weapon. You can switch between 2 weapons with this macro and the one in the game is much faster then the macro in UOA.

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
thank you will try tonight the worst part of the template is healing i can use cure wounds and confidence but when i have resist on boy do i miss bandaids

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
That is my biggest question/problem. My char is a bushido swordsman, but I don't have resist. I have anat, tact, bush, swords, healing, chiv and parrying. To get resist I would have to use chiv and bush to heal but I don't know if I want to try to go to a 4/6 to heal with chiv and plus that is a very $$$$$$ template. And I don;t have $$$$$$, I have like $ and a half.

I also know that when everyone looks at your template; they will say, "You don't need 120 in chiv. At 105 you can cast holy light without fizzling".

If I were you I would look at Macdaddy's archery templates. It seems like he does pretty well with his archer template.

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
thank you for the advise i tell you i know about the 120 chiv people say why but when i do pvm and it gets crazy cast dispel evil everyone runs and i mean everyone and you can get bearing and heal but in pvp no one runs..lol

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

that is a very $$$$$$ template. And I don;t have $$$$$$, I have like $ and a half.

classic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: template