Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Why UOKR isnt my main client yet...

- - - - - client main uokr

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Majere

Majere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Some weird bugs with bank boxes and stacked items in the hot bar.
Had to mess with far to many options to make KR feel like the 2d client.
Game chat colors are all white...
No approaching names in system channel.

Other then that everything is okay so far and I like it.
"Siege is the best form of UO one can play today..."

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Good for you :) My reason is that KR isn't 2d. Sounds stupid yeah, but im just to attached to the 2d client.

Lazytown - The Dark Codex - Moonlight
Part of UO since 1999, always willing to help!

Wrath of God

Wrath of God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Good for you :) My reason is that KR isn't 2d. Sounds stupid yeah, but im just to attached to the 2d client.

Doesn't sound stupid at all. I'm sure there are many vets on here that will never leave the 2d interface (inless of course they are forced, and some..if not most..will leave the game if they do)

Lord Big Sexy - Sexy Smiff

Lord Little Sexy - Evil Alchy

<=& Children of Ivy and Bellas>

-----------

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
If 2d ends (as it probably will in a while) I will try to adapt to KR before leaving, but im not looking forward to it. I have spent too much gold and time on this game to just give it all up :)

Lazytown - The Dark Codex - Moonlight
Part of UO since 1999, always willing to help!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I cant see me giving up the 2d client as long as its still around tbh.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_F'Nor_*

Guest_F'Nor_*
  • Guests
Well, for me, KR is a further removal of the orginal UO. It just doesn't appear very "fantasy" like. (bloody "localizations")

Remember when maps looked like maps?
Remember when you opened your paperdoll, and it LOOKED like a person?
Remember your backpack?

The more I see of KR, the less I like it. It's interface is becoming more and more like everyother game out there, thus removing it further from the genre of what UO was.

No, I won't be downloading KR. I may use it if SA comes to fruitation (which I doubt now).

Without CONTENT, UO just isn't UO anymore, and hasn't been for a long while.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
to keep uo alive i will switch and i am a big 2d supporter
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: client, main, uokr