All Citizens living within the Tearose District of PaxOku shall be required to pay City local tax effective 10/26/07. Time of collection shall be 5pm 10/26/07 and continue until 12pm 10/27/07 for the Tearose District. This shall re-occur every Friday and Saturday between those allotted times.

All Citizens are required to have a City Mail box up before 10/26/07, labeled with their appropriate District Address...(more info below). Also, it is the responsibility of the Citizen to contact me regarding access to this Box. I may be reached via pigeon : 170-625-145.

All Taxes are to be paid promptly. There will be no Grace period allowed for late payment. Failure to meet this requirement shall incur a Late Fee to be added to the following weeks Taxes. Further failure to pay could mean incarceration.

Below you will find the Assessment of property for PaxOku. If you do not know your property size, please contact the PaxOku City Assessor for further assistance.

----PAXOKU CITY TAXES----

PaxOku Property Tax-

Each citizen owning property in PaxOku will have a weekly tax. Depending on the property size, taxes will very.

7x7 to 13x7- 25gp per week

13x18 to 15x12- 50gp per week

15x13 to 16x18 75gp per week

17x12 to 18x18 100gp per week

Property Taxes will go to the city to provide for: Emergency Situations, City Guards, Public City Building Renovations etc.

PaxOku Tearose District Mailing Addresses:

2400-Teahouse

2900-Xavier Reed

3000-Silent Rose Library

3100-City Park

3200-Open Plot

The City of PaxOku thanks you for your support. If you have any further questions, please direct them to the PaxOku City Council.

Sincerely,

Lord Xaiver Reed, PaxOku Councilman

Hail Governor. The only way I can see that I would be able to access your Mailbox, would to be "Friended" to that home. Although, this would allow any friend of the house to also access your mail. I would hope though, any friend of the Teahouse would not pilfer your hard earned Tax gold. If this is unacceptable, perhaps Mayor Gareth would have an alternative solution.

Sincerely,

Lord Xavier Reed, PaxOku Councilman

I have a box with your info setup on it Winfield. Get it from me. You will have One Key and Xavier will have a copy of that key.

Set your mailbox to secure anyone and drop the gold in then lock it with your key. Then Xavier when he wishes to collect can unlock it with his key and take the gold out.

Oh, I just re-read the tax law [on the council forum]. Am I 100 gold short? I only paid 100 gold for the property tax. What about the "Town Safety Tax"?

From the Council Forum:

Town Safety Tax-

(Motion to Change Tax Name by Katherine)

Each citizen living or belonging to PaxOku will have a weekly tax for protection.

100gp per week.

Protection Tax will go to supply armor, weapons, regs and repairs for the City Guard.

That is correct Governor. You will have your Property Tax due and the Safety Tax due this coming Friday. Though with the recent events of the past few days, and the seizures of land in the Heights and TeaRose districts by Okimoto, Mayor Gareth and the Council may have to rethink Taxes for those areas. This is only speculation on my part, and I'm sure Mayor Gareth can shed more light on this in the near future.

As for now, Taxes are still due this coming Friday and every following Friday unless otherwise noted.

Sincerely,

Lord Xavier Reed, PaxOku Councilman