A strange metal box lies outside Arcane Arts on the western edge of PaxLair, partially lodged in the ground. Inside is a piece of parchment with writing and some unusual runes

I hope this message finds it's intended recipients, or anyone for that matter.

Our home has been taken from us without warning or provocation. It was not for lack of Valor, we simply had no way to defend ourselves. We are scattered now, holding on to the few that escaped.

But we are learning....

Learning powers more ancient then our home world, probably more ancient than your own. Learning hope. Learning ways to defend ourselves, and perhaps one day take back our home.

I write for help on behalf of my entire race. I will make no false claims....things are not good here. We are in a constant struggle. I can imagine any place or time is likely to be more peaceful the reality of our current situation.

Should anyone who finds this be able to journey to assist us, I cannot say that it will be easy, or if you will even make a difference. I can only say that you will find at least one friend.

- JEG Humil

lum lum lum

paxlair-msg.jpg

---------------------

Decryption

Pegasus / East Coast shard.

---------------------

I travel here after years because of(the) love for ancestor.

Together we battle and discover.

Together we begin communities/civilization.

Are we to travel to Tabula Rasa?

You should really travel here, to the civilization and community you left.

Peace and well being to you, traveler.

OOC: Wait... JEG?? Like, Jeg from forever-ago-PaxLair? Or a new Jeg? Anyway, welcome!

OOC: Yes 'tis I. Just putting out an invite in case anyone was considering Tabula Rasa. I've been playing the beta and it's a lot of fun. Its not the same "sandbox game" as Ultima, and it's also not like EQ or WoW (which I cant stand). Most important thing to me is you don't have to spend hours in it to have fun.

I miss PaxLair and Humility Village, and all the great people, most especially my old friend Winfield. But my time there has passed.

humil@geekstorm.com