Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] 10 New Roleplay Bodies & Faces!

- - - - - 10 bodies faces news roleplay

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I doubt there will be, I'm more interested to know if the changes in the paperdoll will be reflected on the avatar as well.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Nice , pity they wont be bringing any element of this to 2d.

Plus dont quite know why they did a vampire one...from an rp point of view the vampires (for the most part),dont run around looking and advertising they are vampires.
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
They shoulda made gargoyles selectable from the body sculpture's list of new forms... ;)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Yes! its just a game, but some of us have put a lot of time, money & effort into our online community. (Over $2K in the last 6 years, and I'm cheap! :P and a lot of weekends of non stop fun! ) So maybe its a little bit more "real" to some of us. We're entitled to our opinions, gripes and what have you... just as you are to yours.

Lets try to stay on topic here guys and be respectful to each others opinions.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I am just a little disappointed with the art work. It certainly has a certain "feel" to it. I don't know how to explain it, mute, matte, kind of a dull :( I think that is the major turn off to me. I always hated 3D and I never though I would get into a 3D game, but now that I have been playing WoW, some of the graphics just aren't as good as they could be. I know its a give and take situation, WoW doesn't offer housing, let alone customizable housing and open game play like UO does, but I still would think some of the major graphics (paper dolls, armor etc.) would look a little better.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

I am just a little disappointed with the art work.

Kind of the way I feel about all of KR so far.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
As posted in another thread, I am concerned about one thing: How come I can look like a undead or an orc without actually being of that race (if you call undeads a race)?!? That's just not logical!
Looking like different kinds of human (pirate, papuan, etc.) is great, but up till now, your looks were connected to your race (elf or human) and thus to your stats. So, will we be able to play orcs, or just look like ones? Which might be fun for some players (no offense, Ghaz), but is not really cool regarding game mechanics.

Robert Falcon

Robert Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

These are confirmed to be going in the game. The Japanese will get them a month earlier than us, I do hope for all the orcs sake we can change our skin colour as well! Though I must admit, they dont look very beefy. Although the undead one does look the business.

From what I can gather, we will be able to use some sort of redemption or buy them from the in game body sculptor.
Posted Image Posted Image

Pictures!

Anime:

Elder:

Hellian:

Juka:

Meer:

Native Papuan:

Orc: Orc women dont exist!

Pirate:

Undead:

Vampire:

But I'm not a boxerbrief kinda guy! *pouts*

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
holy crap way to necro a post :P

Its too bad this was never implemented for US and Europe

edit: from the screenshots, that would appear to be the Third Dawn client. Maybe it was implemented and I just never noticed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Dean478

Dean478

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
It's out at the moment. The faces came out after Kingdom Reborn,

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
that would explain it then
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Yeah - that is the Stygian Abyss client.

Oriana

Oriana

Guildmistress, Gentle Rest Inn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

I think they look pretty cool. I really dig the Meer female. ( I still miss my Vah Shir in EQ :( )

One question/observation: all the gals have little g-string panties, but the guys are in boxers. Where's the equality there? hehe

Equal underwear for all! Ladies in boxers FTW!

Although the characters do all look hauntingly similar, I like the differences. The Papuans' body art is nice.

I regret those of us who prefer 2d won't be able fully to enjoy the new art. Phooey.

Lings Bro

Lings Bro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
New stuff is always welcome but seriously now....

I have been hoping one of the Dev's from sims would visit the UO guys for over a year now, I guess they don't talk.

Both games could be improved with a little input from each other.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 10, bodies, faces, news, roleplay