Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

When will we be able to transfer to origin again?

- - - - - origin transfer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source

I am guessing bc of the new magincia events, as of 2 days ago, we were no longer able to xfer to origin. Any idea when we will be able to again? I don't understand it, since all shards will have their events started at the same time....

~~~~

When the rest of the shards get the server publish - which will be, assuming nothing blows up, maintenance tonight.

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic

~~~~

Rest of the thread for those that didnt know it

~~~~

you sir, are sexy.
*bow*

~~~~

LOL, just LOL

~~~~

You realize Jeremy is a female.

~~~~

Hey Jeremy, what does the E. in E. Jeremy Dalberg stand for?

~~~~

Emily, although no one but my mother calls me that anymore, really. (And even Mom is pretty good about calling me Jeremy in front of my friends :P)

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic

~~~~

So...while we are on the subject of your name...*grins*

Is it REALLY Emily Jeremy? Or did you have it changed....Emily Jeremy is kinda neat......say that 10 times fast *laughs*

Anyway....back to the Deamons!

~~~~

Emily Jill, actually, so basically I went from Emily J. to E. Jeremy, and it's reasonably easy for any purpose that doesn't actually require a social security card.

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic

~~~~

wow, really? What a scammer. I totally fell for it.

Let me change it then.

You, madam, art awe-inspiring. :o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: origin, transfer