Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Grimm Introduces New Team Members

- - - - - grimm introduces members team

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Posted at UO Stratics:

Since DarkScribe brought it up, I thought that I'd take this opportunity to announce that the art team has had some fantastic additions made to our ranks and to do a rough introduction to each. First let me say that these folks are not new to UO, but have worked on UO in the past with UO:SE. Since then, they've been applying thier expertise to other areas in EA, and are now coming back home to work with us. We are extremely happy to have them and I know that you will all give them a warm welcome.

Since they haven't gotten round to creating screen names yet, I'll designate each by thier first initial.

M - Artist. I've worked with M quite a lot and I'll tell you that she's a wonderful person, fantastic artist, and one of the finest environment artists I've ever worked with. She's a game industry vet and brings a wonderful blend of 2D and 3D modeling and textureing to our group.

D - Artist. D has proven himself to be quite an accomplished character artist as well as highly skilled in many, many other areas. He's a pleasure to work with and an all around great guy. He's bringing a fantastic set of skills in dealing with - high quality character creation with him which I know will tickle many of you to hear!

K - Lead Artist. We've finally gotten K returned to us to help keep/get things in order around here. K is also an industry vet with many years of game developement behind him. K's a really great guy and talented in so many ways I couldn't begin to count. We're very fortunate indeed to have him back with us.

W - Art Director. Yes, we've got someone to keep us all in line! W is also a game industry veteran and I've worked with him for most of my career in this industry. He's actually responsible for bringing me on to this team (I still haven't forgiven him ) and providing me support in the last year or so in taking care of art for UO. He's a very talented Art Director with tons of experience, and we welcome him back after a long hiatus.

So please join me in welcoming back the other half of our art team. They're all fantastic folks and I'm really looking forward to working with them again!

-GrimmOmen

Posted Image
Posted Image

Guest_Luis_*

Guest_Luis_*
  • Guests
nice. should prove to be inetersting to see where the game goes artistically

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
I wanna work on UO :(

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grimm, introduces, members, team