Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Should EA open their own UO boards?

- - - - - boards ea open uo

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Another EA Forum program I forgot to mention is the Advance Post Count Token. For $10.00, you will recieve a token attached to a private message. By Double clicking the token, your number of posts will increment by a thousand. Yes, you too can be a legend without farming for post counts. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

They will also sell Color Enhancement Tokens in bundles of 10 for $5.00. With these highly advanced html enhancers you can use 1 per post to change the color of your text (limit 50 characters).

They are also working on enhancements to post which may allow members to post pictures, and further along the line, embed video, although these have no set date to be implemented due to lack of resources at the moment.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
For $14.95, EA will offer access to a Dev's Question thread, where you will be officially iignored due to amount of traffic to that thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

For $14.95, EA will offer access to a Dev's Question thread, where you will be officially iignored due to amount of traffic to that thread.

But beware of posting there, for every post there that gets moved to the "Spiels and Rants" forum will add an additional $1.99 to your monthly fee.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

But beware of posting there, for every post there that gets moved to the "Spiels and Rants" forum will add an additional $1.99 to your monthly fee.

And your forgetting, that if we piss off the Artist Dev, he/she will make our avatar more femine if we are a guy and more masculine if we are a female....For those inbetween... Mongbat..:laugh:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boards, ea, open, uo