Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

**IMPORTANT POST ** Please all read

- - - - - important post read

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
As some of you may be aware,I have been speaking with Winfield of Paxlair recently about a X shard visit to Europa.

There is now a guild set up here ,and tonight some time,the 'roleplay' will begin as they begin their visit.

I am hoping everyone here will inform their GM's or if thats you,you will try to be around this coming Tuesday at some stage to 'interact' with them .

Its a tight schedule I know,and may clash for most of you.

I cant see a problem though, in setting up other times and dates to fulfil the plan.

Please post where you are likely to be on the coming Tuesday's times,so I have an idea where to take Paxlair to find you .

Hopefully most of you will be in Yew,thus making my job a lot easier :and their experience more active P

This is a grand opportunity to use existing events i.e Grds week of stuff ,and bring in some new blood to the shard.

Please make them welcome

Thanks Tabby

*Tabbitha read the current news she managed to acquire regularly from Vesper.

Noticing an article regarding a matetr she was recently involved with ,bemused ,she immediately penned a letter to the PaxLair Community.

Respected Governor of PaxLair.

Having been able to read of your intended visit to my beloved Europa lands,I will contact several people on your behalf as I have the requirements you laid out via our PM's as to what you wished to study while on your visits.

The Brigand's Leader,one Henry Winter,is a surly scoundrel at the best of times,but one I have known many a year,and who ,was once beleive it or not,a dedicated follower of Virtue !!!!.

I shall inform him of your intentions and make a request to Lady Arianne that she ensures you have the opportunity to speak with him

There is no love lost between us but he will respond to my summons,if he knows what is good for him.

I shall also contact Baron Octovius of Cove or his emissary regarding a meeting.

Regards
Lady Tabbitha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC

Now I have a rough idea of what times you are going to be 'in Europa',I can actually inform people from different guilds/towns of your itineray and gather information as to where folk might be on those days/times to speak with you.

1. Sunday, Oct 14 - 12AM to 2AM - meet Tabbitha on Europa. Also can put PaxLair people and friends into the Pax_ guild on Europa. Location is New Haven.

2. Sunday, Oct 14 - 9-10 PM ET - Add PaxLair people and friends to Pax_ guild on Europa. Location is New Haven.

3. Tuesday, Oct 16 - 3-8 PM ET - Attend the Guardsmen Militia Tours.

4. Tuesday, Oct 16 - 8:30 to 11 PM ET - PaxLair Statehood meeting - I might hold this on Europa - not sure yet.

Hopefully these will include the following people.

Shadow Court members :- Cherry ,Decardo and callumf at least I know are around regularly, others as real life allows.

DOT:- Hopefully we will be able to travel to Trinsic at some stage,or at least meet with several town guilds there.

If not we can walk over to The Trinsic Rose where we should encounter members of the many guilds that roleplay in that area

These include

Guards/townsfolk of Trinsic [DOT],and if your really lucky the Duke,[ depending on his rl availability.]

Vampires from the House of Tremere.[Tre]

Brigands of the Fort :- B^F

Drow :-There are 3 guilds I know of rp Drow one being

L'Orbdrinus Quarth [O^Q]

The Trinsic Rose is in the elven quarter [E-V] so a nice group of people there also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other guilds about the shard.

Vesper [ -V-] a town run community similar as Trinsic.Barons,ex Barons,Militia Captains ,BLackCaps etc all around to chat with .

Vesper Trading Company [VTC] a guild of taverners,who roleplay predominantly from The Swaggers Inn ,a well known tavern.

Their roleplay style is second to none,and very amusing.

BOC :- I am sure Boc will turn up in Yew at some stage if not again I will contact them to try get you in the same place at the same time,ie probably in Cove or Vesper

Grd are having their own events so easy enough to get to meet with them

There is an excellent guild of Orcs too, who you must meet *grins* I'll say no more at this stage :P

There is also the Community of Skara Brae (CS-B) [ a french speaking guild of extremely polite and friendly folk,who came here on a x shard visit and eventually set up home :) So they are a MUST to meet ]

I hope I havent left any race/guild out,if I have I apologise to them now.

I am sure all of this is going to take more than the few visits you have planned ,hehe,but once you have spent a few days around,folk will contact you ooc I am sure ,and want to arrange to meet with you maybe at a better time for them .

Whatever the outcome i just KNOW you will be welcomed and greeted by many .

Good luck and enjoy the adventure.

Tabbitha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
*as an after thought*

A LOT of the guilds may be at the Yew Tuesday event,so thusly killing several birds with one stone so to speak

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Timings seem a little strange Tabbs, isnt Eastern Time 6hrs behind us atm?
If so that would mean they would be coming across close to server down when we are all in bed.
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

Timings seem a little strange Tabbs, isnt Eastern Time 6hrs behind us atm?
If so that would mean they would be coming across close to server down when we are all in bed.

No they are coming during our RP time,apparently ie when Grd events are running.

Winfield is aware we are 5 hrs ahead of them.

He is actually waiting in Haven for me presently,whilst I mark some runes for them, and then In will meet with him for a chat.:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Cool :)
Posted Image

Honor is our salvation.

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
they're more than welcome to visit us on marble isle, just let us know when and I'm sure we can round up a few.. tho usual meeting nights are on sunday eve's

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vierna

Vierna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
You can bring him to L'Cress (The Web) on Malas too, if he dares. If I'm not there, my sister Faeryl and the rest of the priestesses are bound to be. Maybe he wishes to offer himself to the Divine Mother. Remember, in death there is no more pain! *laughs with faint amusement*

Posted Image

Gwen Irima

Gwen Irima

Lost elf

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationHolland
Met Phoenix today during the Yew Celebrations :)

Posted Image
-oOo- About Elves -oOo-

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

they're more than welcome to visit us on marble isle, just let us know when and I'm sure we can round up a few.. tho usual meeting nights are on sunday eve's

and

You can bring him to L'Cress (The Web) on Malas too, if he dares. If I'm not there, my sister Faeryl and the rest of the priestesses are bound to be. Maybe he wishes to offer himself to the Divine Mother. Remember, in death there is no more pain! *laughs with faint amusement*

Trying my best to stay up late enough to do that,but IC I really would have no reason to visit either of you :P

I am hoping folk will post on the Europa thread Winfield has set up or send him a PM

:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts

I am hoping folk will post on the Europa thread Winfield has set up or send him a PM

:)

Did i miss a thread somewhere , couldnt see this one you mentioned ?

Its things like this that bring us all together a bit more :)
Posted Image

Honor is our salvation.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

Did i miss a thread somewhere , couldnt see this one you mentioned ?

Apologies,I meant to include it in the above post,which I have done now.

[ posting in too many places at once :P ]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: important, post, read