Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Invasions 2007 - some SERIOUS spoilers at the end of this post, so beware !

- - - - - 2007 beware end invasions post serious spoilers

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Frarc

Frarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Does destroying Magincia also remove our chance to get the cloak of Humility from Gareth the Emissary quest?

No,Gareth, the quest giver for the Cloak of Humility quest, was relocated to Trinsic. Just west in a buildng of the docks.
We are the New Frarc!
Drachenfels News
All news of the current live event : The Awakening in Quest and Event News

Rabid Bogling

Rabid Bogling

A Pinball Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Destroying magnicia? Wouldn't that kinda hurt the RP guild of magnicia on europe? Would kinda suck to have to move town because yours got sacked by daemons?

I don't think it would hurt it at all. In many ways Magincia in Europa is prepared for it, both IC and OOC. A new guild had been established earlier in the year, lead by one Raziel von Sahyn. Part of the concept of that guild was bringing Magincia closer to it's image in Ultima lore. The Council of Mages had assumed power and were doing naffarious things in pirvate, the islands' governor was leading it's armies in various attempted wars of conquest, and there was a feeling of arrogance and decedance about it. That guild has lately gone into decline, and the island has fallen silent IC. Calm before the storm, and all that.

No more mock-Romans for this shard, alas! :-/

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Trees, buildings - the daemons will do most of it if not stopped, and you'll also have access to cannons for defense. Intentional misfires will result in a very unhappy military. Objects destroyed during the attacks may turn into "rubble" which can be carried away.

You mean new pixel crack!? I want some! Gimme! =)

Must... have... house decorations...

P.S.

I wish the town in question was LUNA.....That would be freakin' awesome. They could start with the bank.

Muahahaha! Luna bank is burning on the Holloween shard! Oh what a glorious sight! :evil4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dhekke

dhekke

I am the Gosso King!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
the only bad thing about this invasion is that, if my bad ass legendary swords, chiv 70 resist full of arties is having a tough time with some daemons in TC, my poor chesapeake ninja will be raped in a burning city...

We are Ultima Online

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

the only bad thing about this invasion is that, if my bad ass legendary swords, chiv 70 resist full of arties is having a tough time with some daemons in TC, my poor chesapeake ninja will be raped in a burning city...

HAHHAHAHA
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Muahahaha! Luna bank is burning on the Holloween shard! Oh what a glorious sight! :evil4:

ermmmmmmmmmm..................piccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
=)

Attached Thumbnails

• UO0002.jpg
  • UO0004.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord Grim Bloodbane

Lord Grim Bloodbane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
What about those 3 odd houses at the beach in magincia? Someone gets to be real close to demon and balron hunting :P.

Skrekkugle

Skrekkugle

Rebellion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
This is gonna be friggin sweet! This is why I love this game! Halloween is the best holiday ever :D

Lazytown - The Dark Codex - Moonlight
Part of UO since 1999, always willing to help!

The Shadow

The Shadow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I look forward to the destruction of this accursed city. For far too long has its biweekly inhabitants been a thorn in my side.

The Shadow
(Coming Soon to a shard near you..)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2007, beware, end, invasions, post, serious, spoilers