Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A what would you like to see in UO thread?

- - - - - thread uo

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Hrm, I kinda like the nautical expansion idea the first posters suggested. They should totally do this!

[SIGPIC]http://www.uoforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic8169_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Oriana

Oriana

Guildmistress, Gentle Rest Inn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
I'd go for some method of easing the burden of growing plants, especially since plant products are being incorporated into more systems. While I enjoy a bit of meditative gardening every day, I do not enjoy spending three hours at it daily in order to get minimal resources for imbuing.

Jewelry box is another item I've long wanted to see introduced. I recall that one of the devs - Leurocian - had begin working on code for that project a few years ago.

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
- More emotes
- ability to sit on ground
- FIX of the player housing bugs introduced with High Seas
- rework of the classic Spells
- Spell Reflection should work like ages ago
- another access setting for houses called "Guests"; it be like "Anyone" -> "Guest" -> "Friend" aso.
- more variations of clothings
- lockdowns on ships
- FIX to show clothes identically in both clients including their layer priorities
- add external stairs in all 4 directions for player housing
- add real cellars to player houses
- enable building of "bridges" between players houses standing side by side
- add more usage possibilities to the Telekineses spell
- enable vendors to have the possibility to restrict customers to guild and/or alliance
- make people blocking the way in Trammel ruleset as it is in Felucca
- make gamemasters helpful again or reinstall the counselors
- ADVERTISE UO in europe!!
lots more to come, I'll post as I remember the ideas - thank you

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
What player housing bugs?

And yeah, the next booster really should have a great housing overhaul - not just a few little things. Housing makes UO different from ANY other game out there I can think of.

And I love the idea of locking out people from Vendors. Keep the Luna vendor owners from swiping all the deals given to friends and the mark them up at typical Luna insanity. DEVS! PLEASE do something like this!

[SIGPIC]http://www.uoforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic8169_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

What player housing bugs?

There is a bug affecting EC client. Houseaddons are placed in the lowest level, as you would be clicking through the floor.
Also it seems like and items which are supposed to be recognized as surface are now passing actions through the the ground under it. Good example is from player run tavern. Imagine one sitting on the north side of a normal wooden table. Try placing a bottle on the table. What you will experience is a trade window opening as you would have dropped the bottle onto the player. Behaves as there was no table at all.
Posted that on stratics several times but it looks like everyone is WEEEEEH with the seas and does not care about housing atm

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
another important thing I miss in EC:
- enable chess and the other games in that client

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
- FIX book layouts; basically bring the original book gump to EC including font, layout and behaviour!!!
- bring back (to EC) the original book gumps for spellbook, runebook aso..

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
I would like to see all the UOA functions implemented in the EC. I would like a range check on the EC targeting system. I would like for war horses to have the color hughs they do in 2d. With all the mages wearing a kasa of rajin, plainsword, and conjurers garb I cant tell friend from foe without highlighting there name in the EC so I'm stuck to playing the CC. I would also like to see legacy dungeons be useful again. I remember when you didnt go to the lower level of any dungeon without a group of at least 5-7 vet players.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
I would also like to see the old doom, peerless drops, and ToT's get revamped to be competative. I also thing ToT should be permenant. They should also make the Ilshinar marties have a turnin system with new arties and maybe something like that for the legacy dungeons.

Zigglefriggit

Zigglefriggit

The Lost One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
problem with that is there isnt much room for houses as is.

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

problem with that is there isnt much room for houses as is.

What do you mean?

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thread, uo