Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A what would you like to see in UO thread?

- - - - - thread uo

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I know everyone has stuff they want to see in UO. Maybe if this thread gets big enough we can make a forum?

More realistic creatures in more varieties of shapes and colors (especially to replace some of the fake ones. Like the revenant lion or whatever it is called, I would love a real lion., and even prehistoric ones, like sabretooth tigers say in the lost lands.)

More realistic plants in more varieties of shapes and colors (I love KR's partial pigmentation).

Armor and Barding manicans that are poseable and can have manican riders for the creatures.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
*stickies*
Good idea.

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
lot of people post ideas for new ultima content in the things id fix forum. I be one of them.
Power is not given, it is taken!

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Same thing I've been asking for years... a nautical expansion. ;)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
Yes! Let them begin the nauticalness! Bring on the boats!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I would like to see bigger boats where you can lock stuff down on and secure stuff (is this possible with them being mobile?)

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
A larger variety of quests for various rewards. It wouldn't have to be any major reward either.

Or some events going on in game. Something to be done to break the same old routine.

grizz

grizz

CATS Legendary String Plucker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
A nautical peerless would be top notch!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If the world was flat I'd grind the edge."
-Ray Kappo

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
pirate ted reporting for duty
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
absolutely a nautical expanssion with new boats that can have lockable objects and multiple interior rooms as well as an expansive deck. Crap in one hand and put dreams in the other and see which hand fills faster.
Power is not given, it is taken!

Erictheleaf5

Erictheleaf5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
to enter a hold in the boats would be nice to have and some monsters to fight in open sea suchas whales giant squid extera would be cool and to have the hold for asafe place to rez and store loot say 1 chest for each char on board with max set to 5-8 chars and owner to navigate with mouse control as tiler man or some thing to that efect could ad in storm to take boats to new world or whirl pool take them to lost land gust a quick thought to exspand in to another sea adventure

Erictheleaf5

Erictheleaf5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
another idea pirat boats for in sea fighting

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
"His nautical nonsense is something you wish."

I think... I think... Well, we've had quite enough expansions as it is. What I'd like t see is more UO in other games. It'd be nice if one of their football games had a team made up of orcs. They could be the Sosarian Orcs! I don't see why not, especially since they already had a Mutant League Football back in the Sega Genesis era.

"EA Sports: It's in the Game." "Challenge Everything."

Or how about, as I suggested earlier, Warhammer Online featured the UO skill-base system rather than a leveling one. That'd allow them to build an entirely new map with a fully 3D client. And your account for UO could be transferable to Warhammer. All your char's skills could be transplanted onto a new dwarf char (for instance) and the top skill points would be 1000 thus giving you room for more skills. Hey, I like this idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

reason

reason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
As a UO player not a one shard player I would love to have one house per shard with the main shard made into the default shard(bigger house if one want to ) and the rest just a little one like 8 x 8 (for vendors )or so then we can intergrate in other communities too and learn to see the beauty of other cultures , even tho one cannot always speak their language !

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
That would be cool actually, if we were able to place houses that would be max. 8x8.
However, allowing to do so would mean alot of houses get placed of which the owner would never or rarely be home.

What I would like to see is houses being populated. :)
Perhaps the bigger houses even shared by players!
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I want a donkey.

If it was good enough for Jesus and that Spanish aspiring knight, whatever his name was, why not me.

*winks*.....and I still want one.

Gosh, riding through Felucca Yew Moongate, my donkey woopin' a "hee-haw!"

Now that would be too much.
Posted Image

Guest_Playitus_*

Guest_Playitus_*
  • Guests
I have been playing UO for years now off and on....one of the best ways i think that would rlly introduce UO to new players is to release in a multi-platform manner, cause if u think about it people are leaving UO for money reasons cause a good runnin comp is in the thousands range and console is in the hundred ranges UO could still have the monthly subcription but it would just be nice to play UO sittin on the couch lol.... one of the questions would be just how they would release it and how the gameplay would be for me i would say introduce it in a 3rd person view but thats me other people have their own opinions i have said mine might have alot of dispute and questions about my opinion but its just one for ya and the main question would be.........Will the creators of UO introduce it in a console platform or keep it on the PC..

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia

I have been playing UO for years now off and on....one of the best ways i think that would rlly introduce UO to new players is to release in a multi-platform manner, cause if u think about it people are leaving UO for money reasons cause a good runnin comp is in the thousands range and console is in the hundred ranges UO could still have the monthly subcription but it would just be nice to play UO sittin on the couch lol.... one of the questions would be just how they would release it and how the gameplay would be for me i would say introduce it in a 3rd person view but thats me other people have their own opinions i have said mine might have alot of dispute and questions about my opinion but its just one for ya and the main question would be.........Will the creators of UO introduce it in a console platform or keep it on the PC..

Wii want UO! Been saying that for a while now! :P
Of course they'll need to get keyboard support in first!
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

Kyenae

Kyenae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
A few of the things that I would like to see in UO that would be fun are:
-A plant spray pack, something you can fill all four of the potions needed to tend your plants...but yet not get weighted down by the bulky kegs.
-A trough you could have filled with normal dirt or spice up to be fertile dirt. Something like the water troughs but...of course dirt.
-Something to ease the clicker finger by way of putting plucked feathers and pulled dragon scales into your pack as leather does.
-A clear level button in the customize mode of houses. In addition to the clear all feature, a clear just the current level would add a lot to testing ideas, while decreasing said clicker finger abuse.

Thank You =D

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Hello... my wishes for UO.

Jewelery Box
Armory
Weapon Rack

all the above would work like a bodbook...
we could drop items in it... and then use a filter to find what we need.

$9,95 for each item and a life time of saved time sorting rings/bracers/armor and weapons.

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thread, uo