Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Character Bios

- - - - - bios character

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Since we had so many nice bios posted for the contest, thought it would be nice to keep them around, rather than letting them fade off the list once the contest is done. For those who entered a bio in the contest, please paste yours in this thread. For those who didn't (shame! :P) please add yours as well. Happy reading!

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Maddux

I am Maddux, son of the Tharanduil, Elven King of Mirkwood. I am third to the the throne of Mirkwood, with my brother Legolas being second heir. My mother’s name is Ithilien and I know very little of her, other that she died when I was very young. He does not speak or answer my questions about her, for he carries much pain for her loss. The King had given me a locket with a portrait of my mother. A family heirloom which I treasure with my life, kept where no other will find it.

My skill with a bow is legendary, but I am also as equally skilled with dagger, sword, or throwing knife. My favorite weapon is the dagger known as “The Hand of God.” It has an eerie black glow, and has sent many to the grave and back again. What I aim at, I never miss. "If it bleeds, I can kill it." is my motto.

It was during the Origin Wars, when I met my true love Eowyna Rohanna. Gravely wounded, fate brought me to her door step where I collapsed and was nursed back to health. She has fought by side in many battles against the Undead and their sympathizers. Every victory, I have won I owe to her. My heart and weapons are hers to command.

During one of these battles with the undead and their sympathizers, we lost our child. Who is buried beside an oak tree in an unmarked grave protected by the Trents. Unmarked so that no one desecrates the grave, but always apart of our hearts and never forgotten.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
My earliest memories are of light filtering through the golden leaves of the forest where I was raised, daughter of the Elven general, Lord Rohanna, who lost his life in battle many years ago. My lady mother faded soon after his loss. But previous to their passing, they had raised me, their only child, to adulthood, training me in the ways of the high magic of nature. The natural kinship to animals, for which my race is famous, came to me easily. And it was the pursuit of diplomacy and peace in which I passed my young adult years.

I traveled to many realms, elven and other, learning their ways and customs before settling for a time in the Vale of Heartwood to study the art of scrying with the Elven elders there. Then came the time when the land was broken by war--a time of personal loss of which I do not speak. Had it not been for the care of a'maelamin Maddux, I would surely have lost my reason. My loyalty and love for him cannot be subborned.

I live in this world with hope for the peace of my childhood, although I know now, than I was merely sheltered from the wars of those times, for war was the calling of my father. But I hold dear his values of protection and care of the Elven people--their well-being forever in my heart (as well as shopping!)

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Born of elven descent, daughter of Lord Tarlin and Lady Auri Mistnan, Brieanna is an elven girl with a sad story.

One delightful day Lord Tarlin went hunting for the family's food, unbeknownst to him, a group of taurens had planned a day of hunting as well....elf hunting.

This begins our young girls story.....

The sun was shining, though clouds threatened to darken this autumn day. Brieanna and her mother, Auri, were sitting beside the fire having cleaned up after the morning meal. Lord Tarlin bounded through the door from a brisk morning walk and, yawning with outstretched arms, said that he had decided this day would be good to go hunting. Soft spoken as she was, Auri bid Tarlin a good day and packed some food for his journey. As of late, his hunting trips were taking longer than normal as he had to go further away each time, though there was always plenty of food to share. Brieanna jumped up and hugged her father, asked him to bring her back something shiny, he always did. Ne'er a thought went through their minds that something would go awry. They were a happy family with so much to give to their little village. Upon his mount, Tarlin waved at his two girls and was off. Brieanna sits in the shade of a nearby tree and startes to draw in the sand. Petting Simbah on the head as he lay beside her, Simbah purrs and lifts one eyebrow to look at Brieanna. Just then the village elders, Miri and Roswen, walk by , see Brieanna and wave. Simbah lifts his head at the scent of others and looks around sheepisly, laying his head back down and sleeping. The day progressed as usual, berry picking and wood gathering and learning the days lessons with mother until evening. Brieanna lays her head on her mothers lap as Auri tells her stories of her elven past. Sleep is near and Brieanna is overly tired from the days events.

Abruptly, Brieanna is awakened by people talking very excitedly. She gets up to find out what the commotion is all about thinking maybe her father has come back from his hunting trip. Sleepily walking into the next room she can see her mother holding an exquisitely crafted pouch, tears streaming down her face. Auri didn't notice Brieanna come into the room and looked up at Miri and Roswen, who had brought the news. Miri, who had seen Brieanna, said in a very soft voice, "Auri, shall we tell Brieanna of this days events?" With horror and great sadness, Brieanna listens intently to what elders are telling her. Meanwhile, Auri is gathering items to bring as she has decided to seek out her husbands assailants. As soon as Miri and Roswen depart, so does Auri. Leaving Brieanna to care for the home and wait for her return.

Thus starts,Brieanna's adventure, she cannot stay behind and not know what has become of her mother. Turning to Simbah, she gives him a big hug, pets him on the head, reaches to the table for the leather pouch her mother left behind and starts for the pathway out of the village.

A sad and frightened girl on her way to becoming a true adventurer, here is Brieanna.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I am Nienna Snuggs Anwamanë, daughter of Altáriël Súrion and Elessar Anwamanë, sister to Watashi Anwamanë of the Ashenvale Forest. My village was invaded by the Burning Legion years ago. My parents hid Wasashi and me in the bottom of a well. We sat terrified in dark in the dank well water for what seemed like an eternity. We could smell the burning wood and flesh and could hear our townspeople scream for their lives! It was unbearable, we wanted to scream! We wanted to save our family, but we knew if we made a sound we would meet the same fate. When all fell silent we climbed out of the well. Our entire village had been destroyed our friends and family were gone; we were all that was left. I swore that I would have vengeance on the vermin that is the Burning Legion!

As the eldest I was left to care for Watashi. We were destitute, scared, a shell of our former selves, until I met my best friend Xylaria Polymorpha. Xylaria is Draenei from Exodar who is gentle & kind. Xylaria taught me the Blacksmithing Skill and how to wield a sword. Together we traveled all over the world helping people in need, killing ogres and other hideous monsters for some silver and trying to keep Watashi on the straight and narrow, which seems impossible.

While making armor for the warriors in Darnassus one day we met the great Caesar Maximus Maddux. He told us about the Guardians of Elune, a guild of fierce warriors, rogues, hunters and the like that help protect Darnassus. The three of us joined and hope that we can bring the burning legion to justice!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Born into the High Order of Elven Archers, the life in battle was destined for me. It just so happens I took a different route. My father, Maedhrin, !!!!!!! son of Maedhros (long story short, Maedhros was very "adventurous" when he was travelling with his father and brothers thoughout Valinor), was hell bent on me following in his footsteps. He instilled a strong sense of discipline and order in me, as well as sending me off to train for The Alliance.

He attempted to train me with the bow since before I can remember, but in the end, no matter what I did, the shaft of the arrow would always slap the inside of my wrist when it took flight. He kept saying something about knocking to the side or something, I don't know, I didn't pay much attention to him. He had a special leather bracers created so I could keep training even while wounded, the others would point and laugh and refer to the wrist guard as "the sock".

Instead I took up the dagger, it felt more comfortable in my grip. Every time my father caught me practicing with a blade he would force me to train with the bow until my wrist looked like raw meat. The others I had been training with would tease relentlessly and say things like "going to use your sock to dry your tears?" or "put a sock in it" when I'd scream in pain. That gave me the idea to start hiding my blade in "the sock".

Just before it came time for me to take up a spot in the lower archer ranks I finally got a hold of the concept and no longer needed "the sock", but I would always wear it; in fact, I had another made for my knocking hand to match. After all, it let me carry another blade.

Unbeknownst to anyone, I put myself on the list for the front line. The "grunt" work, as my father put it. When it came time for Archery Roll Call, I was no where to be found. I haven't seen my father, or those others I trained with since. They can fight from the rear and hide behind their bows, but after each battle is finished, and they get the list of battlefield kills, they'll know who it is when at the top of the list the see "Warsock".

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
Will work on longer version and post in seperate thread :)
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

cadethepagan

cadethepagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
My name is Cade Marcus Tiberious. Born to Belario Augustus Tiberious and Callista May Julian. I was born in castle British while my family were visiting Sosaria. They had been called to Lord Britishes court via moongates. Shortly after my birth Minax attacked the city killing both my parents. I was kidnapped by her minions and brought to a place I wish to never speak of. I was turned evil by her menacing teachings.

Upon reaching adulthood I was released to the streets of Britania to create havoc in her name. I joined a chaos guild and began to train in the tactics of battle. When I had trained to my satisfaction I joined Minax's faction to fight for her. I began to grow tired of the random killing and mutilating of my victims. I submited my faction resgination and fled the lands of felucca while my status were pending.

Disgusted with murderous ways and my cowardly departure of the evil lands from which I came I went into my basement to sleep the long sleep whcih comes to the creatures of night for which I am.

I awoke to a world anew. I walked the streets of this new world. Hearing the curious new music and seeing the gleaming colorful things around me. Gold seemed the bulge and rip from the pockets of every kind soul there. Their seeing me brought trouble to their eyes. Tightening the laces on their coin purse's and hurrying their gold transaction to quickly leave my presence. In this new world I was shunned.

During my long journeys to find truth I came across a man with a name I liked. He showed me the ways of this new world and convinced me I could change my stars. I started anew with a fresh slate. I no longer scared the kind citizens of sosarias towns. I was a new man with new ambitions. Evil could no longer be seen in my eyes and hate could no longer be spouted from my lips.

(I know this is a WoW thread but your stories hit me so hard I had to write my own using my game UO. Sorry if anyone is mad)
Power is not given, it is taken!

Alanna

Alanna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
I am Valerice, I come from the town of Dolannar. I was trained in the ways of archery and tracking by my father. My skining and leatherworking I learned from the folk of Dolannar.

While out hunting I found my loyal and faithful friend, Crookshanks, a white spotted leapard. Who comes to my aide when I need him.

One day when I was out hunting in Teldarisil, I was setting up for a kill, sending Crookshanks in first. And then all of sudden another hunter takes my prey. To this day, I hate it when someone takes my prey when I've started to kill it.

Valerice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bios, character