Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Housing with lots of spawn

- - - - - housing lots spawn

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
I recently received I free house from a guild member which is located on the Tokuno Island, Homare. I really never messed with spawn creatures around housing before and I have 2 vendor that I always setup at my house. This there anyway possible to place a house as open so I can place the vendors without the Tsuki Wolf and ninja coming into the house. I have banned them, set securty features on doors and teleportors, but when I open my door to walk in they follow me inside and nearly kill me. Is there anything I can do besides move. I love the house size but can't stand the spawn creatures lurking for me behind trees.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I dont know what to suggest ,sorry.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
I have to say no ..I had bought a house in Fell before I knew what that place was well it wasa right smack in the middle of the green swampy area I had my house set to private and them darn acid elementals and bog things would come in and kill me It got to point where The stupid acid thing was useing my teleporters and I wasnt safe inside and wasnt safe outside cuz a PVPER was always stalking it and killing me and looting my body..So I had to go to Luna bank and have abunch of people come help me ..Well how I solved the problem was giving the house I spent 10 mil away for a Mill and an axe og the heavens And I dont care that I lost out I was tierd of dyeing LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I could be wrong, but if you're in trammel, I do not think monsters can access your house, even if it's public. I have an 18x18 in the middle of the savage swamp area south of Trinsic and the monsters have never come in, even though the house is public.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Build your home with a porch, and set your vendors out on it. On the porch add a teleporter that will take you inside. Set your house to public. Set the teleporter and any doors you have that lead outside to friends of the house. That's pretty much like locking the doors. Monsters won't be able to get in thru them. They might wander on to the porch, but that's it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, lots, spawn