Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Going back in time...has anyone else done this?

- - - - - back timehas

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Guest_SevenFaith_*

Guest_SevenFaith_*
  • Guests
I don't live in customized houses. I've always lived in the classic homes. Of course i have some customized plots but i never use them. I usually sell them.

Wenchkin

Wenchkin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
I loved doing old school house decor, so many challenges and time not to mention lockdowns, but I really enjoyed it. I wanted one of those old smithy buildings but the one thing I wanted most was a tent. Or a gypsy caravan though those weren't placeable as houses :P

I still associate villas with a patio with my first tavern (lot of folks seemed to make taverns from them) and the large l-shape just reminds me of my old guildhouse. 8x8s and I think of my first little shop. I guess with a few years of only having those preset houses you build up associations like those.

Wenchy

Arabella

Arabella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Snowy, I have been trying to remember how to make a canopy but for the life of me I cant get it figured out........would you be so kind and post a picture of it. I would love to give it a try in my tower :)

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
This one is 'oldish', but it's fairly clear.... hope it helps. It's pink fancy nets and roses.

Attached Thumbnails

• Thornykeep 3.jpg

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
I've also done it done with champions and vines

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I had a 'veil of vines' on one I did a while back. It looked pretty nice. It can also look good, but is heck to do, done with grapes and nightshade up the posts.

Seeing that old picture makes me sad all over again... I lost my two fur rugs shortly after this pic was taken. I remodeled and the chest they were in has never showed up again.. don't know if it's under something or hidden or just plain gone.. *sigh* ( miss them! )

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back, timehas