Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Wisp Dungeon

- - - - - dungeon wisp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lady Hell's Angel

Lady Hell's Angel

Angel of Darkness

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I was so behind on this Inu event. I decided to try and play catch-up so to speak. I took a trip to the West Brit Bank and talked to Inu. Talking to her is like talking to a baby, doesn't say much of anything. And when she does say anything, she talks in riddles.....very much like a baby.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So, I decided to talk to Yrigor, the citizen standing at the tree near Inu. I said his name and he started talking. The first thing he said was shh they might be watching. My response to him was they. And the conversation went further.....

Posted Image

For those of you who can't read what he says....he said "It is unclear who "they" are yet. But, I believe it to be part of a larger, more sinister plan." I then repsonded by saying plan, and got no response. But when I said sinister.....

Posted Image

For those of you who can't read what he says, he said "For whatever reason I believe that there are those who are preparing to do harm to Inu." I then responded harm and got even more of a sinister response....

Posted Image

For those of you who can't read what he says, he said "Maybe even kill!"

Then while I was finishing my conversation with Yrigor....I overheard someone talking to Inu. The person said "wisps" and Inu responded with "manifestationsofwisdom". That sparked my interest and I tried to think of just what it was she meant by that. Then I realized the night before I made a visit to the Wisp Dungeon in Ilshnear and went to find this red wisp I heard people talking about recently.

Posted Image

The wisp says on it "Knowledge can be gained with a single spoken word." Which made me think but manifestationsofwisdom is three words.....but then I realized how she said it, which she spoke it as one word. I went back to the dungeon and found the red wisp again and I spoke to him "manifestationsofwisdom". What happens next is even more interesting.....

Posted Image

After I had said the phrase it took me to this part of the maze and you enter the sparkle it brings you to here:

Posted Image

Now that you are here you will see a moongate. Don't bother going into it because it's just like any other moongate like near the towns. You have to make your way through the blackness and stars to find the correct passage to the wisp. Don't bother trying to use your map because it'll be just in darkness.

I have also taken the time to take additional screenshots to help aid you in finding the way through the maze:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you have enjoyed my synopsis of the Wisp Dungeon. If you need additional help. There a website with a highly detailed map of the Wisp Dungeon:

http://sahra.swift.g...realargemap.jpg

Good Day, Good Luck, and Safe Journeys! :)

Sincerely,
Lady Hell's Angel
UOForums Sonoma Reporter

Lady Flame (DrR)

Lady Flame (DrR)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
This is alot of fun, just something to try in that new wisp area ,you will find a tall brazier, double click it :)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon, wisp