Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Savage/Tribal Rp Guild

- - - - - guild rp savage or tribal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_wezhed_*

Guest_wezhed_*
  • Guests
Hello all, i am planning to start a savage/tribal RP guild it is based in yew very close to Stonekeep (Grd Hq). I am looking for some people to be directly involved in the creation of the guild i.e the name, naming and deciding on divisions and thier skill sets and uniforms. Also raising funding for decoratiing te guild house properly and even the guild registration as all my fund have been used up buying and customising the guild house. it will require creating a new character once we've discussed what skill sets to use. let me know if you want to help out, and will obviously be rewarded with a posistion of power within the guild.

post here and those interested i will give my ICQ Number

Thanks alot, look forward to hearing from you

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
welcome to UOF and good luck with your new guild!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Aye,welcome and good luck :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums wezhed :)

Good luck with your new guild!

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Guest_wezhed_*

Guest_wezhed_*
  • Guests
Thanks for the welcomes, and well wishings.

Okay i got the Guild Registered as the Innu'ki Tribe.

Henry Winter B^F

Henry Winter B^F

Brigand

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Is this guild still running Wezhed?

Posted Image

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, rp, savage or tribal