Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

New to Napa Valley Server & looking for a House

- - - - - house napa server valley

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_malakhi_*

Guest_malakhi_*
  • Guests
How do I go about buying a house? Where can I place it?
Also, looking to join a Guild on the Napa Valley Server.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Two guilds that help new and returning players are ABD and K-D. Ancient Britannia Dignitaries is holding a Meet & Greet event every Friday at New Haven, 7pm PST. To get a house, you need to purchase a house placement tool costing around 600-700gp from any architect npc. Just wander around Trammel, Luna, or Umbra facets and you will eventually find a spot to place even an 18 x 18 plot (which costs 187k gp and lots more if you customize the house). If you have the funds and are looking for a house in a specific area, you can purchase a pre-existing home like a maximum size plot, a keep, or a castle from another player, but expect to pay a premium.
Posted Image

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Welcome to UOForums :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_malakhi_*

Guest_malakhi_*
  • Guests
Thank you for the information and the welcome. Ok a house will have to wait lol. How do I contact ABD?

Thank you,
Theria
Sledge
Draven

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
They have a guildhouse west of Zento, and houses within the Luna walls. Try those spots or Luna bank for ABD titled characters, of wait for New Haven on Friday. Good luck, malakhi.
Posted Image

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
They have a website where you can contact them at http://www.abdnapavalley.com/
Posted Image

Guest_tommy357_*

Guest_tommy357_*
  • Guests
Hi, all

I'm also returning player in Napa Valley.
Now I'm playing Kyoko in New Haven now, as a expert scribe.
Anyone needs 1st - 7th scroll, runebook, can talk to me. I can help you
to make it for a reasonable price:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: house, napa, server, valley