Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Returning Vet feels like a complete Noob

- - - - - complete feels noob returning vet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Trusten

Trusten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi Folks,

i used to play Uo for several years till AoS came out and i stopped till today.

So i returned some Days ago and feel like a complete !!!!ing noob! ;)

Fellu is pretty empty my Council 5x 120 Fencer doesnt find faction enemies and when i finally met some pks, i just got owned pretty hard.

So i went with my tamer/provo to check out the Champion Spawns, there were like 2 up but no ppl there.

So i went to destard provocing some dragons to actually do something else, then recalling trough the world finding something worth killing ;)t
then i went to doom, but that was pretty suicidal *smile*

I dont have the Mondain Legacy update.
But is there nothing left to do?
Where do i find the good magic stuff? My equip is just exceptional stuff :(
Where are all the ppl?

I buyed one of the new towers and started to deco.

plz help me ;)

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Unfortunately Fel is slowly becoming extinct. You got owned in probably less than 3 seconds due to items (your exceptional equipment makes you exceptionally prone to this).

There is still LOTS to do in UO, you just have to take the time to find it/do it.

Without the ML (Mondain's Legacy) update you don't have access to one of the easiest and best critters (swoop) to farm good loot, but you could make due with fighting high end monsters in Ilsh (balrons/succubii, just watch for the Paragons, but those give you the best loot for what you can get to).

If there are people on, you'll most likely run into them in Luna (Malas).

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Hi Trusten
Would recommend getting the Mondains Legacy update- will introduce you to more lands :)
Dont like Fel myself(I used to get wound up with the bullies) but maybe you could try Tram?
Good luck on your travels and we hope you have a great time :)

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

Glamorous

Glamorous

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
I recommened and expasion, and making an attempt at siege if PvP is your passion and dealing death is your life.
Posted Image
"Never argue with an idiot, first they drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experiance."

Trusten

Trusten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
thanks guys

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: complete, feels, noob, returning, vet