Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Trying to Start Something on Chessy

- - - - - chessy start

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_Kegan_*

Guest_Kegan_*
  • Guests
Hi Folks,

I've noticed a few posts about people looking for a RP'ing shard stateside. I am also a Huge fan of Eurpoa's RP'ing community, but due to the time difference it just wouldn't work for me to play there.

So, if anyone is interested I'd really like to form a group of rp'ers on Chessy that will use similar rules/guidelines as CoRE.

Chessy already has some great rp'ing going on, but I'd like to try something with a little stronger guidelines, and GM only gear. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Thanks! and what a Great Forum!

-Kegan

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums Kegan :)

Glad to hear about your endeavor. I hope it works out for you and the shard.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Welcome to the forums! Make sure you check in with the folks in Paxlair and good luck!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Guest_Kegan_*

Guest_Kegan_*
  • Guests
Thanks for the warm Welcome and the kind words!

Winfield

Winfield

Governor of PaxLair, Chesapeake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
Kegan, I replied to a thread you started on Chesapeake Forum here.

I am also impressed by Europa's [role-playing] Community. I am seeking to learn more about Europa in the days and weeks ahead.

Winfield, Governor of PaxLair Statehood

muldran

muldran

Blackrock Horder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
I'll have to give Callum and Alynora a kick - they did a great 'White Gate' storyline a while back that had several Europa characters visit another server for a while (just recreating 'noob' chars on the destination).

The ones who had travelled believed they'd gone to a different time. It was good fun, from what I recall reading!

Muldran Skully - Shadow Court (SCT)
Posted Image
Find out more in the Shadow Court Forum.

dhekke

dhekke

I am the Gosso King!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
please, count me in!

We are Ultima Online

Guest_Kegan_*

Guest_Kegan_*
  • Guests
Hi muldran, Sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner. The White Gate storyline sounds like alot of fun. I created a char on Europa awhile ago just to check-out all that has been accomplished there, but unfortunately it was very late at night Europa time and I did not get a chance to meet anyone.

-Kegan

muldran

muldran

Blackrock Horder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
Kegan, throw me an ICQ invite on 85667904 ; I'll have a chat with you, and see if we can sort out a time to show you round the popular places - as well as the quieter locations.

I'll have to get callum to look this way, as he'll help us with more info on the White Gate, and the great use a few of the RPers put it to!

Muldran Skully - Shadow Court (SCT)
Posted Image
Find out more in the Shadow Court Forum.

Guest_Kegan_*

Guest_Kegan_*
  • Guests
Thanks Muldran, just added you to my Q, and I look forward to a tour of Europa, (and hopefully some rp'ing tips!).

-Kegan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chessy, start