Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Swing Speed Charts for Pub 40

- - - - - 40 charts pub speed swing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
This was posted by AthenePac on Stratics. I thought ya'll might get some use out of it too.

Pub 40 Weapon Speed Changes: http://users.lmi.net...e/guilds/Posts/

These charts explain the new swing speeds. I have read some of the discussions and had no freaking idea how it all worked together. If these charts are accurate then they are a godsend!

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
My question is... Why don't they put SSI on the status bar along side damage? Stamina is going to fluxuate constantly during a fight. It'd be a huge help to have the SSI on the status bar update instead of just the stamina. I'm sure most people aren't interested solving math equations during a fight when their stamina drops to half. :P

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
I'd hate to have to start using my TI-84 just to figure out my characters abilities. We really need a LOT more info on the status bar (configurable)

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Useful. I'm glad somebody finally made it easy for us to understand at a glance. I was trying to read up on SSI changes earlier and couldn't figure out what Mr Tact was talking about with "60%" SSI..since most weapons only go to 30% maximum...

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
I'm still confused.
But really I am not even trying to understand.
I will just have to try stuff...

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Haven't really had time to look into it all myself... so somewhat confused here too. All I've noticed so far is that my stealth fencer swings her leafblade a wee bit slower now, meh.

Would be nice if the weapons' stat display also took SSI into account, like if a weapon has a base speed of 2.5 secs, if the wep has 15% SSI it would automatically show "weapon speed 2.25 secs"... but yeah, a real-time display in the status gump would be best.

Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I did alot of testing of Swing Speeds on the Test Center before the publish went live since all my main characters are dexxers. It is really only going to effect people who stand toe to toe with monsters and/or use heavy weapons like halberds and ornate axes. Those have been slowed considerabley.. as they should. Never been right that somebody could hit me with a heavy weapon as fast or faster than I am able to swing at them with my dagger. :P

In PvP.. its a non-issue.. most people don't sit still long enough for a dexxer to get more than one hit in a row in. Its usually 4-30 seconds of chasing them all over the screen before one can get another hit in anyways. :P x 2

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Ok. I am completely lost. The only recourse I have is to take out my favorite weapon and kill some things. My performance will tell me how much the changes have affected me and the weapon. But knowing how easily I am distracted, I probably won't be able to put it into context. SO, my plan is to just go on as I have been and adjust my fighting style to the new stats, same as I always have.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 40, charts, pub, speed, swing