Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Interior Visions: The Journal of Eowyna Rohanna

- - - - - eowyna interior journal rohanna visions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
VALANYA, 1 YAVANNIE
SCRYER'S INN, SHATTRATH CITY

"Aiya! En! Is that the beginning of a bag underneath my eye!?! I can't possibly appear on the Terrace of Light looking like this!"

As I gazed into the polished surface of my mith'ril mirror, it occurred to me that I'd been working too hard. The Druids of the Cenarion Enclave have been most demanding in their requests for my assistance. In addition to the usual surveys of plant and animal life in the Zangarmarsh, I've been asked to negotiate with wayward tribes of Lost Ones, and bring the vile naga and orges into line. (I do believe I have a rather nice way with the Moonfire spell, and I've YET to break a nail while casting it). While, of course, I am always pleased to help my fellow druids, one can't be too careful with one's appearance. After all, I'm not as young as I used to be. While 2000 is no great age for an elf...it's not exactly the springtime of my life--More like early summer. I nod reassuringly to myself.

And speaking of appearances...I need to make a note to myself never again to appear in public in Dire Bear form. Although I'd do most anything for my friends, Cabe and Eurrlos, one stint in the Sunken Temple clomping around, ungracefully, in the appearance of a large bear was QUITE enough. Why, do you realize just how large the rear end of that bear is??!!??

No...some personal time is in order to catch up on rest, relaxation, and other things. Perhaps a little vacation. And, of course, Winterspring comes to mind. And with Winterspring, Maddux. A! A'maelamin! Nae saian luume'. Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au'. Yes, a long weekend at the little cabin in Winterspring, some relaxation at the hot springs amid the snow. Exactly what I need!

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
ENJOYING MY VACATION AT THE WINTERSPRING HOTSPRINGS SPA

How relaxing--my very own fishing chair! I close my eyes and silently begin a Druid's chant:

"Wind, oh, wind. Please tell me what you know.
Tell me the words of blue waters and
The stories that shimmering lights tell you."

"Posted Image

Posted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
You cannot imagine my delight upon receiving such a gift as this. I will take my time thinking of an appropriate name for this noble and beautiful beast, for the name must be worthy of such an unusual feline friend. And while I think of a name, I must also think of some appropriate way to thank a'maelamin Maddux. It will be difficult to think of something that could adequately express my gratitude for such a rarity as this cat, but I will try.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
With Eowyna sleeping in the next room, I carefully laid the red ribboned gift box on the table. *grinning* speaking to myself "Every Duchess should have a reason to smile when she wakes."

Opening the door I stepped into the mourning mist and made my way to my trusty stead Sabertooth. Slipping into the saddle I looked back towards the Villa and smiled. Ever so lightly I dug my minthril spurs into my Sabertooth and headed towards The Eye of The Storm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
I smiled to myself as I carefully unwrapped the beautiful package left on the drawing room table. There was no need to wonder who had placed it there--I knew. There was alway some delighful surprise tied up in these red ribboned boxes, but this one stole my breath. Now I have to find a very special occassion to wear this--perhaps a little get-away is what we need.

Posted Image

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*whistles*

*looks around to make sure Maddux didn't hear*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Sweet! :P

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eowyna, interior, journal, rohanna, visions