Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

EA Japan announced 10th anniversary in Japan today

- - - - - 10th anniversary announced ea japan today

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Lol Cade
I agree though, I would've expected a 10th year box with some fancy art on the front
Maybe they're gonna use the funds to advertise it more, instead?
who knows
Cool that everyone gets free items though.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Perhaps we will get a special download. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Lol @ last 2 posts

*edit*

well posts 19 & 20, as i got pipped to posting :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
Or maybe the asian market is what EAMythic is focusing on, so hence a new box out for them. Since the asian market is now the majority of the players in game.
That is why EAJapan always has the scoop, over the rest of the world when it comes to information.

And why is it that EAJapan can release all the information at once. But we have to play games with EAMythic to tells the rest of us, just what exactly will be available to the second class players?

Just confirms, at least for me, that the rest of the world are not important to them.

Oh well, feels to me just like the "I survived AoS T-shirt, stat/skill gain that we were given for the mess that was AoS. This is just the "free" stuff given for the mess that is KR. Even better though, EAMythic can count it as 10th anniversary freebies too.

Whatever happened to putting in quests for all the virtue armor pieces? Does this mean new/returning players are going to be screwed? And you (EAMythic) expect people to stay in game, when they see a set of armor (it might be crappy, but its blessed, it will be good for training) that they have NO chance in hell of ever obtaining? But you care right?
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
The armour from what i read on stratics will be rewards or drops from the in game events surrounding the 10th anniversary.

Much like i guess getting the books of truth for the Redeemer and gorget.
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

The armour from what i read on stratics will be rewards or drops from the in game events surrounding the 10th anniversary.

Much like i guess getting the books of truth for the Redeemer and gorget.

That's what I got from it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

And why is it that EAJapan can release all the information at once. But we have to play games with EAMythic to tells the rest of us, just what exactly will be available to the second class players?

Just confirms, at least for me, that the rest of the world are not important to them.

Oh well, feels to me just like the "I survived AoS T-shirt, stat/skill gain that we were given for the mess that was AoS. This is just the "free" stuff given for the mess that is KR. Even better though, EAMythic can count it as 10th anniversary freebies too.

Whatever happened to putting in quests for all the virtue armor pieces? Does this mean new/returning players are going to be screwed? And you (EAMythic) expect people to stay in game, when they see a set of armor (it might be crappy, but its blessed, it will be good for training) that they have NO chance in hell of ever obtaining? But you care right?

P L E E E A S E .......I can read this kind of thing on another forum, which I dont want to read,hence why I use these forums :)

thankx

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Tae'nu Ver Twothumb I would say yes and no to liking Warsongs post to another forum. Yes Warsong is very outspoken on the things he likes and dislikes. BUT I have to give him credit for: 1. Still playing UO, 2. Wanting UO improved for everyone and 3. If you disagree with him. He will allow you that. I believe he will even consider changing his mind if correct information would warrant it. So in another way his posts are nothing like what happens on other forums :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 10th, anniversary, announced, ea, japan, today