Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Leaving Old Haven.

- - - - - haven leaving

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Palirond

Palirond

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I'll make it as simple as possibly :)
I am not young anymore, and I am begining to find new haven island very......well restricting... and I want to explore the world of britania..but then again..i don't want to find myself wandering into a dragon's lair..so..the question is..

Where should I head once I leave New Haven?

Paliroid-Expert Sotic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Go south to the moongate. It is the only real way off the island. The moongate will give you the option to go to many towns and lands. I suggest selecting malas, then luna. Ask around there for a rune library and a rune back.

I am sending feedback to EA on this. You should do so as well. Something along the lines of "new player experience did not help with what to do AFTER I was done in new haven". It is the far right link in my signature.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
If you can befriend one of the experienced players around Haven i am sure one of them will give youa guided tour of things and places you can take your character to next.

If your on Europa look out for my character Decardo Imier, hes always around Haven when i have spare time offering advice, equipment and showing the more newer players around.
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

kenoxit

kenoxit

Unlucky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I'm in a very similar position as the described by the OP.
Following Baldguy's advice I've posted the feedback about it in the mentioned place, I hope it helps to make a newbie's life easier.

Apart from that, I've posted some of my views and suggestions about this topic in this thread. There's probably other ways to improve a new player's experience, but that'd may be enough for many.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
What shard are you on?

eshezo

eshezo

"Kaz"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
If your on Europa, give me a shot, ICQ is on my profile here.

rgds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Just met you on Haven :) Nice to have met you in game and to have been of help.

Good luck with your adventures
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haven, leaving