Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Lost Resist on 70's Suit

- - - - - 70 lost resist suit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Jerkey_*

Guest_Jerkey_*
  • Guests
I have a all 70's resist LRC suit that I have somehow lost 15% physical resist on. It went from 70 to 55 for some reason. Is this possible? All my other resist's are 70 or more so I don't think I accidently put on a wrong item. And my LRC is still 100+.

Thanks,

Mike

Celsius

Celsius

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Perhaps you have Protection spell on?

Guest_Jerkey_*

Guest_Jerkey_*
  • Guests
OMG!!! Thank You. That was the problem...

Thanks Again,
Mike

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Perhaps you have Protection spell on?

NICE ONE
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
I'm not a fighter, but I am always interested in learning how things work ...
Why would a protection spell item lower the resist?

TY :)

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Protection spell lowers physical resists while raising others Mum :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 70, lost, resist, suit