Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

seeking help

- - - - - seeking

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_ruggz420_*

Guest_ruggz420_*
  • Guests
i heard you can play uo for free. is that true? if so how do you.

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=33635

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
You can get a 14 day free trial..but I HIGHLY recommend you play on the official servers for many, many good reasons :)

Ive played on unofficial servers but your wasting your time.. join us here its so much fun and you wont have a better experience of UO :)

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Nothing In Life Is Free And If It Is It Always Has A Catch To It
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums and hopefully to UO ruggz420 :) .

As they stated above. You can only play for free for a very short time. Most of us here think it is worth the cost to play.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seeking